What's new

ice cream and chronic at about 4 weeks

Hi all

Here is a pic of my chronic and ice cream tent. I'm at about 4 weeks here. there are 4 ice creams and 2 chronics.

I'm feeding them floranova at 900-1300 ppm and ph between 5.5 and 6. I haven't done a res change yet and found that doing 1/3 strength add backs wasn't enough. I have had to add nutes twice now to get the ppms back to 1300 from around 900 with 1/3 str add backs.

I had to tie some of the branches up tonight and only had the string available. I can't wait for them to finish =)

full time daddy
Veteran
looking good looking good...whats the word on this ice cream strain? i have yet to hear about it

EZlistener

i grew some 'ice cream' last year, kept 1 as a mother, impressed with quality of smoke, easy to grow, average yield
doing a run at mo from clone with Canna Boost this time

they look mighty fine for 4 wk, what d'ya feed em

Last edited:

ogenko

hang on while i pick my jaw up off the floor...
ok have you done that chronic before?
is it really all they crack it up to be, speed + yield + quality??

Last edited:

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
4 weeks? I seriously doubt that those plants are only 28 days into flower....but Floranova is some good stuff so maybe?

M

Mitch Connor

Possible yield/smoke report? Nice plants btw.

I currently have 4 Chronics in veg, and am wondering how long you vegged yours for and your respective yield? <3 Flora line as well it's working perfect with my coco @ 5.7-6.2 PH.

Thanks.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Lookin nice yo, I was expectin some chronic buds next to a bowl of ice cream or a discussion bout what ice cream goes good with buds or sumthin, but this is better!

Also be careful when rapping buds like that with string or whatever, anything pressing on a bud like that has tendency to draw mold. Better off tying it where there is some exposed branch. Looks like your gonna have a killer harvest tho yo, good job!