What's new

4 nodes per normal?

Hay all :wave:

Ok, so I'm a noob and have a ? for you all. Out of the 5 chronics I started, one of them is putting up 4 nodes per set. How normal is this? I only ask because none of the others are doing it. Thanks

theherbster

Happyflolucky said:
Hay all :wave:

Ok, so I'm a noob and have a ? for you all. Out of the 5 chronics I started, one of them is putting up 4 nodes per set. How normal is this? I only ask because none of the others are doing it. Thanks

I don't think it's either a good or bad thing. Just like topping, you wont get more production, just maybe a shorter bushier plant which might be better for your circumstances.

Thanks for the replies everyone. :rasta:

I took 2 cuttings from each plant a little over a week ago I think. They have all rooted now and I was going to throw them into 12 12 to see what they sex at. Since then, 2 of the 5 I started have shown female pre flowers, so I was holding off on putting the cuttings into 12 12. If I still can't tell on the other 3 by tonight I'll put the cuttings into 12 12. The plant with the 4 nodes hasn't been sexed yet, so no idea if I'm keeping it. I just thought it was kind of trippy and hadn't seen it before.

I'll keep one of the clones from it separate just to see if it grows out like this too, but if it does turn out to be a male it will have to go at some point. I still have a bunch of stuff I want to start and need all the room I can get.

My fingers are crossed for it though. It would be fun to see what it can do if it turns out to be a girl and the cuttings grew out like this.