What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

spyder56

Hey there fellow stoners. After reading ALOT of posts and doin ALOT of searchin on here i still am tryin to find the BEST way possible to purchase and recieve seeds (yes i am in the U.S.) STEALTHILY!!!! please help me! i guess the question is whats the best place to get seeds and have them shipped to me, or whats the best wayz you guys do it i guess? im jus tired of smokin schwag ass garbage weed and would like the FINER weed and to do it myself. THANX FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND HAPPY SMOKING :rasta: :joint:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
You could always go to Vancouver BC and pay cash at a brick and mortar store.

I recently tried the Seedboutique route. Got my seeds in about 3 weeks. Unfortunately, my seeds won't germ, of the 16 Sensi Seed brand Silverhaze seeds I'm 0-12 so far.

Haven't tried the "freebies" yet. I know I'm supposed to give them away but I'm already out $100 on the Silverhaze and Sensi Seed offers no warranty on germination.

G

I've used seedbay several times and haven't been dissapointed. When you say stealthily........does that mean that they can't be mailed to you? that part's a lil vague. You're most likely not gonna have prblems even if they get confiscated in the mail. You'll just get the letter with the bad color tape on it.

spyder56

hey guys thanx for stoppin by. well im a lil TOO far from anywhere near canada. so thats outta the question. as far as stealthily is concerned, i meant like to leave no paper trail, i mean do u guys have it shipped somewhere else (friends, neighboor, work, etc..) do ya order by credit card, MO, western union, etc? basically im jus tryin to find the best way to get seeds to me without gettin caught (as is everyone in here, that lives in the U.S.) as well as the most reliable place to order them. i hope this isnt confusing. jus tryin to stay safe thats all. PEACE

lighterfuel

Seedbay is good. I got my order in 1 week. I mailed them a Money Order. The post office delivers over 300 million pieces of mail per day. You would hav e a better chance of winning the lotto than getting busted for seeds.

J

jasondanzig

www.planetskunk.com I bought my seeds here, the price is moderate and so is the selection. But i did get my seeds in less than 2 weeks with the seeds in the original packaging, I did by seeds from another site once and the seeds came in a unmarked bag, I don't like that.

good luck

foaf

Veteran
ive used drchronic in the uk for years, and just mailed US currency to them. there has never been a problem, and no papertrail. I think that packages from the UK are less scrutinized than those from canada or netherlands

B

Bigtimer7

wellcoolstuff. com is always a good place to order from, never had a problem and never got taken by Homeland

I don't think you can go wrong with seedbay. I have ordered twice now from them and am vary happy. 100% germ rate on what I have started so far and quick delivery (nothing from sensi though). I didn't go for the uber stealth when I ordered- I think stuff going through the mail w/o a return addy or anything gets more attention in the US. I sent one fed ex or ups next day and had them in 6 or 7 days, the other was sent usps priority I think and I had them in like 8 or 9 days. I went with the usps on the 2nd one because it was a lot cheaper.

Also, if you have the option to use a safe addy (not the grow one) I would use it.

Last edited:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Double check this but, I'm pretty sure Seedboutique's Uber Stealth does use return addresses. They just don't use their own address. Again, double check. As Happy sez above, no return address is bad Juju.

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
I have used all the following with zero troubles:

Dr. Chronic........(Best IMO) Freebies if you belong to the forum) England, Great Customer service.
Cannabean......another Dr. Chronic Site. Same as above.
SeedBay..........(Freebies) However......this is not really an auction. Its missleading.
Alien Grow Shop......(Freebies)
Weed Farmer........Cheap F1s. Sends extra seeds. (Ordered 10 and always got 11 to 15) I think they are connected to Nirvana somehow)
420 Auctions
Dope-seeds.com ........England

DO NOT ORDER FROM CANADIAN Seed Banks for mail delivery !! IT will take over 30 days to get your seeds......if you even get them at all. Not to mention their pricing is outrageous.

All the other sites I got my beans within 10 days tops and mostly within 6 days when using Dr. Chronic or Dope Seeds.

Here are my Mothers: All but one mother is from Dr. Chronic supplied seeds.

Blueberry, MK-Ultra, Ak-47 and OG-Kush(bag seed)

spyder56

thanx

thanx

Hey guys thanx alot for the help i think i will probably get them from the UK as stated above it is less suspicious, IMO. again thanx alot guys and happy smoking

BagAppeal

Is it possible to order seeds to the medical states?
If so, I would have my orders sent there, go for a road trip, and bring them back home.
I myself drive to a different country to pick up my seeds, and its a 7 hour drive each way. But at least I don't have to worry bout the law then.
All the best
BagAppeal

Latest posts

Latest posts