What's new

THRIPES!!!!

plumpm0nkey

Besides spray and strips.. is there a sulfer burner that can take care of it? im so tired of these FAGHKERS .. i even seen webs around the hairs on my plants they even made my leaves so yellow, im very sad :(

Last edited:
N

NZjay

i highly recommend the yellow strips. for prevention and erradication...

The Webs you speak of are a different problem though. you must have Spider Mites aswell... cleaniness is best prevention ive found for these ****ers...

the Sulfer burner you ask about, i really love. ive had a burner for my last 4 grows.
no more thrips, no more Spidermites (although ive never had serious problems with SMites) and the reason i got the burner..... NO MORE MOLD.

the only thing... you have to "burn" your burner during veg.. not in flower.
its a preventive... and a damned good one if you ask me.

gl Plump.. everything else that i could say, i think ive already mentioned in your thread.

plumpm0nkey

i just need to bomb for a couple of weeks after harvest and sulfar burn to fully get rid of em. it makes me sad that after my hard work these lil faughkers kill my fun :(

I'm thinking about getting a sb. They seem like the way to go.

For strips, I just use the bright yellow duct tape with some petroleum jelly. Works as well as the commercial ones. The person that told me to do that said to run both yellow and blue though.. I forget what he said would be attracted to the blue tape.

Latest posts

Latest posts