What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A pissers tale

Malato

Looking good Malato !

I did put up a journal for my current grow if you wanna check it, it does go alot better than before and yeah they get some of that golden water haha. Keep on pissing m8 :biggrin:

Gonna check it out now homie, with the pee if you can stand the smell store it fore three weeks or so before you use it the N will be available to the plants quicker, but it smells horrid.

Here are two triangles and all of the Tanzanian lr moved all of them outdoor. Left the tanzangle and GGxtri#10 indoor

Malato

picture.php

Malato

They're all flowering already outdoor currently it's roughly 13/11 doesn't get to more then 15/9 so probably gonna get a early summer outdoor crop, as well as early fall and winter. Lots of outdoor buds this year!

MrTonkle

Gonna check it out now homie, with the pee if you can stand the smell store it fore three weeks or so before you use it the N will be available to the plants quicker, but it smells horrid.

Here are two triangles and all of the Tanzanian lr moved all of them outdoor. Left the tanzangle and GGxtri#10 indoor

Yeah iv been trying to save it that long since u guys mentioned it in the last journal of yours, also took the tip to air it like wine before diluting it haha i got some 1 week old right now, gave mine their first proper dose as they are on their 5th pair of leaves atm i think.

Damn dude urs grow so fast compared to mine, which one is that to the right with the massive leaves and how old is that one now ?

Malato

Yeah iv been trying to save it that long since u guys mentioned it in the last journal of yours, also took the tip to air it like wine before diluting it haha i got some 1 week old right now, gave mine their first proper dose as they are on their 5th pair of leaves atm i think.

Damn dude urs grow so fast compared to mine, which one is that to the right with the massive leaves and how old is that one now ?

Yours look good man, I went and looked I think my indoor plants are a week or two older then yours which accounts for size difference. And the outdoor are almost a month older. And the plant you're talking about is a tanzanian.

Malato

picture.php

picture.php

These indoor plants kinda pissing me off with the different growth rates. Gonna somehow have to set up a clone room even though I really don't have space for it. Also a pic of a 12 leaflet leave on the Tanzanian, can only see 11 in the pic one leaflet got folded behind the other

MrTonkle

View Image
View Image

These indoor plants kinda pissing me off with the different growth rates. Gonna somehow have to set up a clone room even though I really don't have space for it. Also a pic of a 12 leaflet leave on the Tanzanian, can only see 11 in the pic one leaflet got folded behind the other

Yeah they do seem to vary alot, on the good side u might discover something unexpected u really like.

12 leaves thats the most iv seen, 4 years ago i had one with 9 big leaves and 1 kinda small leaf near the stem really cool hopefully and probably its a sign it feels good ! Have a good day sir :tiphat:

Malato

picture.php

Damn Tanzanians are almost six feet tall, will have to tie them down soon. The triangles are stinking up my whole back yard

Latest posts

Latest posts