What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

creeper's out of the closet

R

Rab.C

yes i use the coco with cork great stuff.there feed is lower in EC in soft water but now i have used it
next run should be better

Spaventa

Veteran
I’m glad you and CP are here to correct me. You confirmed the issue was my water.

Funny thing is my 10 stage water filters (I got a deal on 4) arrived today so maybe I’ll see the good results Mills is obviously capable of soon!
The Mills complete set was a freebie anyway when my local shop had a promo day. I gave the owner, a Crohns sufferer, GG#4 and Core cut Amo years ago and haven’t payed for nutrients since.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
burnt tips

burnt tips

Still too hot. I have burnt tips on one plant. So I changed to using cal-mag carbonate instead of cal-mag nitrate. Also I dropped my VEG nutrient 1/2%.
My new mix is 2ml Micro, 1ml Grow, 2ml bloom, in 2ml in cal-mag. per Gal. or 4L. of rain water. STILL USING RAIN WATER!
IMG_2308.jpg IMG_2310.jpg

R

Rab.C

plants are looking great Creeperpark.there going to have some big buds on em

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I hope so Rab.C! What I really want is, stinky, sticky, gooey nugs, that stink up the car when you go out with a bag in my pocket.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
moving right along

moving right along

Same feed as the last feed. Still using rain water. Stinking a little.
IMG_2312.jpg IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2313.jpg IMG_2316.jpg

R

Rab.C

great update they just keep getting better.the buds on these are going too be excellent

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
changed feed a little

changed feed a little

I have changed my feed a little. New feed is 2ml micro, 1ml grow, and 2 &1/2 Bloom per gal or 4L of rain water with cal mag.
IMG_2321.jpg IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2325.jpg IMG_2338.jpg

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I wanted to say something about using rain water in a indoor grow. This info is for the newbies. I always use cal'mag with rain water when using synthetic nutrients. It keeps the plants from having nutrient tip burn. During this grow, I skipped the cal mag one time, and it burnt the tips on one plant. So when using rain or RO, always add cal mag when using synthetic nutrients. I'm still using low dose nutes.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
low EC feed method

low EC feed method

Since seed germination
I have only watered using rain water with 2 ml of cal-mag. per gal.
Transplanted, 3 times, (cup), (1 gal), (5 gal) or (20 L) containers.
Fed 6 times after last transplant. That’s it!
Sooo easy! Older photos
IMG_2389.jpg IMG_2390.jpg

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Todays Grow

Todays Grow

I ran into a little problem with thrips! So I sprayed the bottom of the plants with a mixture of 2 tablespoons of pure cold pressed neem with a drop of dish-soap in a quart of warm water. I know better than this, however, I've been so busy, I missed the little bastards! I'm just glad it isn't dreaded Spider Mites.
IMG_2400.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
bugs

bugs

I sprayed everything good. Since I will fade out all the leaves in the end with nutrient decline, the neem will be completely gone by the time i finish this grow.
IMG_2417.jpg IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2407.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
The best way to treat thrips is to address all stages of the life cycle. Combining sticky traps for the flying adults, a foliar insecticide for the larvae and adults on the plants, and a soil drench to kill any eggs or larvae in the medium is the best way to simultaneously treat all life cycle stages for thrips. Repeating the treatment every few days for a couple of weeks will only help a grower win the battle against these pest insects.