What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why Do ALIENS only abduct white people?

T

Teddybrae

Everyone ... I realise this may get pulled because what we write may be Racist. So think before you post.

This question was asked by an Indigenous Australian on a TV comedy show. I think it's a good question that points to a Western inability to see beyond the teachings of the Church of Science.

Anyone game to explain why Aliens only abduct white people?

Last edited:

Brother Nature

Hahah, I have nothing to contribute really, but reading the thread title made me laugh then go "Huh, yeah." Probably has a logical boring answer though like statistically there are more white people in the countries where these stories get sensationalized, or that white people tend to get listened to by other white people more so than those of other races. I'm apprehensively looking forward to where this thread goes though...

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
pretty sure sun ra, blowfly and george clinton might have an argument against this

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
White people smoke weed at the same rate on average as people of various colors. In fact, the same percentage of cultural populations tend to smoke, regardless of many numerous factors. However, 83% of admitted growers in the USA are white, according to recent statistics.

Why do only white people grow weed? I suspect, the aliens know this and have tried to increase their chances of hitting the jackpot. Simple. Math. :joint:

dank.Frank

X

xavier7995

[YOUTUBEIF]u2CAxsT1tf8[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited by a moderator:

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
White people smoke weed at the same rate on average as people of various colors. In fact, the same percentage of cultural populations tend to smoke, regardless of many numerous factors. However, 83% of admitted growers in the USA are white, according to recent statistics.

Why do only white people grow weed? I suspect, the aliens know this and have tried to increase their chances of hitting the jackpot. Simple. Math. :joint:

dank.Frank

The end.

geneva_sativa

dank.Frank

so thats what they cavity search folks for ?

dang,,, probably better to just tell them where the stash is at !

St. Phatty

If you were an alien

who would you abduct

Serena Williams

Maria Sharapova

OK help me out here, who are some other cute women tennis players ?

From the sound of it, e.g. Bud Hopkins' book compiling interviews with people with contact experiences

ET likes playing Doctor

So I think ET abducts whoever they think fits their need.

Are they doing a simple exam, having a sex party, or robbing someone's Bubblehash stash ?

There is a record of Caucasian ET humanoids. And the oft mentioned grays are mentioned too often to be ignorred.

But who knows, there might be some ET's that look like Deion Sanders (African American).

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i'd say that it is likely that we are abducted by race in roughly equal numbers. but, i'd say that more white people are returned because we are less interesting & bigger pains in the ass. "but...i can't miss the "friends" marathon this weekend! whimperwhinesnivelbitchmoan..." :biggrin:

St. Phatty

If you were ET

would you abduct Miley Cyrus

so you can have a lesson in Twerking ?

I don't think ET just does rectal and vaginal exams as described in some accounts.

I think some ET's might even Snort Coke.

St. Phatty

Everyone ... I realise this may get pulled because what we write may be Racist. So think before you post.

This question was asked by an Indigenous Australian on a TV comedy show. I think it's a good question that points to a Western inability to see beyond the teachings of the Church of Science.

Anyone game to explain why Aliens only abduct white people?

BET !!!

You're saying an Aborigine has never been abducted ?

Since I'm going out on a limb, can I have 2:1 odds ?

So it's my 1 penny vs. your 2 pennies, if you accept the odds.

Oh wait a minute, maybe to some people Aborigine's ARE white people.

OK Teddy, you have to define "White People".

I was thinking about putting out some flashing LED's, so the UFO's would have landing lights. :tiphat:

Can I use COB's for the UFO landing pad ?

I figure a KW of COB's ought to be visible from 50 miles up on a clear night.

What's the ET symbol for "fresh coffee" ?

rod58

well of all the movies you see about spaceships coming and aliens abducting white people , it happens mostly at night ,.. maybe white people are just easier to see !

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Aliens abduct us all. They take us, teach all of us different languages, change our color, then drop us off, so earth can be more interesting. A majority of us on this planet are just to stupid to see it.

OP

Latest posts

Latest posts