What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Preflower branching?!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
So I have a few plants that are displaying some weirdness around the preflower area... There are 2 extra branches popping out from between a branch and the stem, where the preflower should be...

Anyone ever seen this happen?

Plants seem happy besides this weirdness... I'm growing in organic soil mix under cob Leds...

Here is some pictures, this is a GG#4 s1 but there are a few standard seeds doing the same...

picture.php

picture.php

Any help is appreciated! :rasta:

Cvh

Supermod
Never happened to me. Strange that's it happening to several plants from different strains. So I guess it's not a mutant.

Might be interesting. Maybe it will have a better yield.

Keep it and see how it turns out.

Would you also mind doing an update now and then?

brickweeder

have a critical kush (rqs freebie) that is doing the same thing...I thought they were male preflowers at first....

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
have a critical kush (rqs freebie) that is doing the same thing...I thought they were male preflowers at first....

Yes man, I had initially though they were male flowers... What kind of lights and grow medium are you using it?

There is at least 4-5 plants that are doing this in the room... kinda weird but overall plants look happy!

T

Teddybrae

Any fluctuations in yr feeding regime? Like, could you have doubled up ferts. And hey ... are you feeding Kelp at all?

Latest posts

Latest posts