What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spinosad in Canada

Just wondering if anyone out there has had any luck ordering spinosad into Canada. I've ordered it in the past but everywhere I tried lately said they couldn't ship it. So basically I'm just wondering if any Canadians out there have had any luck with any particular company getting it shipped.

Well that's good news, but it looks like we wont know until 2020. At least were going in the right direction. That's too bad, we still cant get it for awhile. For some reason I keep getting thrips on my plants and just recently noticed some springtails in my runoff. My buds always turn out really nice, I'm just sick of getting these thrips so often. I haven't found anything that works like spinosad but I keep exploring. Because I cant get the spinosad I've been using something called "Jake's all in one- non pesticide", and I've been adding nematodes to my pots once transplanted into there final flowering pots. I seem to have it under control in my flower room, but I always seem to have more thrips in my veg room. At least if your gonna have critters, I understand that the thrips and springtails are some of the better ones.
Not sure if I keep bringing these critters in, or they manifest from something I'm doing wrong. Anyway, I'll keep plugging away and learning every day. Any advice or wisdom on these little bastards would be much appreciated. They're my nemesis.

stonedfly

i should mention they have stores in both canada and the US.. I asked if they would ship before ordering and I got a " no problem ;) " reply.

i ordered 2 small bottles and they came no problem. came with a "legal to import for personal use letter" too , lol .