What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats the best way to take a smoking break when......

Datruog

You go to college and have people coming up to your apartment to smoke you out everyday.

I keep saying im gonna take a break for my own good and then i'll get a knock on the door from someone who just got new medical herb.

Lmwfy

You are taking a break....from your own herb...

People blazing you up in your Apt everyday technically doesnt even count cause its not your herb..........................right?

+ And they wanna hit that fresh ashcatched RooR u have :chin:

Last edited:
Will power, it can be hard but if you REALLY want to take a break from the herb, you will. Only you can stop you from taking a break.

Laxpunker

Tell your friends you've just been diagnosed as a violent schizo, then stab one of them, you probably won't hear from them again.

slyfoxberg

heres an easy out for you. since you live an apartment i will assume you are off campus. tell them you think the cops are watching you. even better, tell them some person who lives in your building came up to you, or left an anonymous note (type one up to show them if need be) talking about how it always reeks like pot around your apartment. that might help you cut back on the visits without it looking you're the one who wants the visits cut back. good luck and stay cool.

rusto

Beast
Don't fake anything, if you're a smart person you wont care what they think and you should just say no if you don't want to.

Laxpunker

Shmike said:
:D ...Those bastards. (If the situation was vice versa I'd do the same to them too :biglaugh:)

True friends will also pay for the bar tab every second time, but will force you to drink yourself silly when they pay, to 'make it worth it'. I think when you near 16 double rye and cokes, you should call 'er quits... but nooooooooo.

Oy. I remember something similar to that, at the end of the night I was nere comatose and my pal carried me six miles back home on his back. That's something you don't forget.

G

dude - just have them come over... consider it a time to just hang out and shoot the shit a bit... i'm sure they like coming over cuz its a comfortable place to smoke. Who cares if your not smoking... its also about the setting. Just have a cold drink, and chill with them. If you find that you don't like chilling with anyone in particular sober, than just cut them off.

Latest posts

Latest posts