What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hey guess what...

G

My best friend hung himself this morning...

yeah, really..

left no note, no nothing.. left kids & his GF behind..and a new mortage..
im so fucking pissed, im crying over his kids out in our living room... why the fuck..him in his garage,. fucking *****... i hope someone takes his soul...

im not religious but damn.....

i had to vent this somewhere, sorry

Last edited:
G

reaslly sorry,

the asshole./
i dont know anyone in our area.. so im blowing uop here,....

G

i dunno what to say other than just be there for his family u know. and try not to badmouth him or anything cuz im sure the majority of people think about suicide at least once in there lives. i mean recently suicide has been a constant thought in my head. and if i dont see some sort of light soon...........ahhhh im jk, i hope,

sorry about the loss.

G

We'll never know why our friends & family do this, whether they leave a note or not. Sorry to hear about your loss. stay strong

Slip Stream

Life is...

Life is...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend taking his life. There are really no words I can summon and transmit through my fingers that are going to be able to touch the place of grief where you're at. I can't fucking imagine how you're feeling and how his family is feeling. Life is a constant struggle for everyone in one way or another and this is a tragic reminder that no one can do it alone.

In a vast majority of suicides there's no note as to why, which more often than not leaves the friends and loved ones greatly tortured about what went wrong. Maybe when you all begin to work through this you'll keep dwelling on the fact that life is a blessing and our time here on planet earth is very brief. Each moment that we have to spend with the one's we love is precious.

God bless you and everyone involved.

G

i feel sorry for u and your friends ,kids have a hard enough time without having to grow up knowing their dad killed himself,,
nothing but cowardice on ya budd'ys part :badday:

guineapig

Veteran
damn homie my heart goes out to you for sure.....

some people just fold the hand they've been dealt in life way too early....

:ying: guineapig :ying:

G

Long Division,

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.

Over time, if you're in a place to do so, gently let his kids know that it wasn't because he didn't love them enough. Kids often take stuff on that isn't theirs.. Let 'em know.

Find time to forgive him for making his choices, after you take your own time being pissed off at him.

Each person chooses their own path, and some leave sooner than others.

Rage at it, then grieve it, make peace with it, forgive it, then celebrate life.

Some questions never get answered. :badday:

Take care,

moose eater

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
thats awful to hear longdivision, i feel sorry for the children. poor guy must have been going through something hard to take his life away from his loved ones

Longdivision,

I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I've never been one for words, but be strong man.

Alot of people have said some really amazing things above. I feel though that this quote is the most important.

Over time, if you're in a place to do so, gently let his kids know that it wasn't because he didn't love them enough. Kids often take stuff on that isn't theirs.. Let 'em know.
Well said Moose Eater

I grew up not knowing my real father. Never met him or know anything about him. There are alot of unanwsered questions I have. I can only imagine the questions these kids will have about their father and his actions.

G

wow everybody, thanks for all the kind words..
we beat a hard drug addiction together a few years ago, without relapsing, that really brought us close.
and all has been well, so we thought, its all too hard to comprehend still.. but at the same time, i really dont want to spend my time thinking about it
anyway, we thank you.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....life goes on man.....best try to live it with the living in love........

....we all have that option........and its an easy way out.......some just can't bear the slings and arrows of the downside...

....best look to the up-side as best you can...