What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Me, Life, death, babyon the way...

G

hey guys, well i gotta a baby on the way and thats not even really what this threads about though. im tryin to seek some advice from a few of the older peepz in here who have u kno been there done that.....
shit

i dont even know why im crying shits just been so confusing latley.

If anyone could find the time to talk to me a bit on AIM id appreciate it. life is rough.

AIM - xxmind0vermatter

G

alright man haha thats pretty cool. shes goin to be a lil baby girl too

J

James-Bong

I got a 6 month old.... and another on the way in about 7 months......
Im a stay at home dad....... You need some help hit me up..... :joint:

M

Mr. Nevermind

Having a baby is like getting into a fight. You're never ready for it when it happens, but when it happens you do what you gotta do.

Best of luck and congrats

nevermind

E

easyrasta

my kids are all grown
but let me know whats up and we can all chat
You are in for a blessing my friend, you may not know it now but
wait till you hold the little one in your arms and you will know

peace
Ez

G

girls are great till they hit 11 ,then for some reason they turn into bitches from hell till theyre 16 ,,mines 15 i cant wait till she grows out of it !!

the early years are priceless though ,,theres nowt better than pushing your little un in their pushchair wearing the nice new outfit youve just bought ,then someone comes up an says how beautifull they are ,,then the best bit is when the person says that the kid looks just like u ,,warms the heart i can tell ya

G

James-Bong said:
I got a 6 month old.... and another on the way in about 7 months......
Im a stay at home dad....... You need some help hit me up..... :joint:
hmm.thats cool as fuck dude. I love meetin other dudes just like me. like especially since where i live the majority of people are military so married men in the navy look down on me cuz im stay at home. im not stay at home yet but if i have to i will quit my job. but its just cool meetin someone liike me. I'll hit you up man i gotta go soon but if ur online after work we gotta chat.

G

as for the whole me crying thing. i was drunk. i should stop drinkin 211. that shit gets me all crazy.

G

hey man i see that your 19 bro. i think its great your wife is 19 too. i am too 19. all i can say dude love your kid like its nothing else. i always want a girl that looks like my wife some day. you are lucky bro. have you ever consider growing? wont have to worry about buying it!

G

Weed4Life said:
hey man i see that your 19 bro. i think its great your wife is 19 too. i am too 19. all i can say dude love your kid like its nothing else. i always want a girl that looks like my wife some day. you are lucky bro. have you ever consider growing? wont have to worry about buying it!
when i save up enough cash to be able to afford it. yes i will get myself a 400watt hps. btw. someone "gave" me a quarter ounce tonight. lol they were all shroomin out haha .

J

James-Bong

reefermadness69 said:
hmm.thats cool as fuck dude. I love meetin other dudes just like me. like especially since where i live the majority of people are military so married men in the navy look down on me cuz im stay at home. im not stay at home yet but if i have to i will quit my job. but its just cool meetin someone liike me. I'll hit you up man i gotta go soon but if ur online after work we gotta chat.

I understand the military part.... i was Army for 5 years. As the The stay at home part.... i didn't choose it....it choosed me..... I got injured in iraq and pull 100% disability from SS and VA so i can't work even if i wanted....

When i found out i couldn't work and i would be staying home with the little ones..... i had mixed feelings..... wasn't sure if i would be ok with it.... But i am....

I liked the Army.... Really i did.... i was planning on Doing my 20 Years....

Let me Tell you Somethin..... NO JOB could ever compare to raising my kids..... Im in a unique situation that most dads don't ever get to do and im going to take advantage of it.... i suggest you do the same...

Don't worry what those turds in the navy have to say, with you staying home.... I spent 5 years in the Infantry.....where i did some of the hardest work in my life..... Taking care of infants is No vacation By anymeans....

Last edited:
G

ya i know they could be a handfull. but atleast they wont shoot you like the iraqis will. always gotta be positive . keep ur head up.

Laxpunker

While I was never in Iraq I have dealt with "insurgents" during my stint in the marines. I will say this, no rebel every tried to pee into my face...kids are a handful.

As far as the Navy guys go...screw em, their boot camp only lasted eight weeks, they aren't the hot shit they think they are.

G

famous quote by my wife.

"something about the navy guys they all are gay"

G

but they still give madd benefits dude. better family life than with marines. we get extra pay for me. way more. a 2 bedroom kondo payed for and they hooked me up with a job and freee healthcare and dental is 10 dollars.

Laxpunker

Oh yes. Benefit wise the Navy is the way to go. Less chance of losing a limb, etc.

I really mean no disrespect to the Navy. Anyone willing to put their life on the line for their country is an honorable thing.

Marines however...you don't do it for the benefits, if I could go back and do it again I wouldn't change a thing.