What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

World Cup 2018

B

Bird~friend

This is on "y'know" :D

Messi Sticks in my mind from a Short while back... Played on that Guy touching his Shirt
Dramatist :)

(Penalty Disallowed) :D :dance013:

-
(Edit ...https://youtu.be/2shR99NnwCA)

Last edited:

superx

Veteran
Yep, was cold turkey yesterday with out it....

Have only missed 2 games so far, been loving every bit of it.
I even like the VAR with all the controversy surrounding the side show, it works.

Down to the last 16, and the tournament has seen some shocks, I thought the Argies were screwed the other night so they done well to turn that around because they were awful before hand "Maradona moment was priceless lol"

So all the serious stuff starts today, with some cracking matches coming up..

Was disappointed with England the other night, i think they will get as far as the semis even though the draw is slightly on there side, there first 2 games were walk overs and these they were expected to win..

Enjoy the matches, i have Croatia backed from the start...34/1

B

Bird~friend

" Yesterday was 'Orrible " Didn't know where to put myself lul. Yea Sad we didn't get a win over belgium. Need to Win Everything keep the Positive Spirit Going isay.
:chin: feeling I might of jynxed 'em
...Was gonna have the Newley Acquired Airhorn(s) WailInG on Scoring. But ney)-:
Quite a Few mixed race around me ,so could be a LOL to how they "Might" take things. :D
Kidding, (your Honor!)

Croatia are looking VG, beat a big name recently didn't they

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The Brazilian team is looking particularly good with Willian and Neymar hooking up to make and create goals...

It would be great to see England get thru at least to the semi's, and even possibly win in the final expunging '52 YEARS OF HURT'...(since 1966 when England last won the Football World Cup).

TANO

🍒
Veteran
I'm kidding...may the best win

I'm kidding...may the best win

picture.php

B

Bird~friend

The Brazilian team is looking particularly good with Willian and Neymar hooking up to make and create goals...

It would be great to see England get thru at least to the semi's, and even possibly win in the final expunging '52 YEARS OF HURT'...(since 1966 when England last won the Football World Cup).

My thoughts too.A LONG TIME Since we last won yep ('66)
[Yr of Batman :D]
Before the Comp' Started jus 3% of fans Thought we were gonna win, bet that's Gone Up a bit now.
[I Think were Gonna Do IT! ].

Bless you marmmm :tiphat:

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

:D Naa no Chance, Croatia's a " Flash in the Pan "
We'll become more Supercharged the Closer we get...

-
HaAA ! Argie's losing Big Style(now!) -to France. 4-2

:wave:

Last edited:

superx

Veteran
Cracking game earlier....Bye-bye Argentina...

Nice one-two between Suarez and Cavani to put Uruguay one up....
should be a good game

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Argentina had some chances and couldn't get the shots off. France was in control allot.

Did Nederland / Holland and the US not qualify?

superx

Veteran
Nope, none of them qualified.

Was sad to see Messi and Ronaldo depart the world cup on the same day.

Will either of them be at the next one? i do not think so.......

B

Bird~friend

That was my Thought too, ZeeZ. Wonder if Someone got sacked for the Dutch failing to get through!? lol

U.S Women ruled "Soccer" at one Time .
Donovan and Beckham paired well at L.A Galaxy a few yrs back - Just a Holla

Last edited:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Congrats to Russia!

Biggest upset of the knockout stage in the history of the cup.

That Russian keeper has his pick of the ladies tonight!

Party on host nation!

superx

Veteran
What a result for Russia, fuck.... There fans are in heaven, who would of thought.

Bye bye Spain then lol.