What's new

Its my birthday!!!

M

Mr. Nevermind

Another year older , another year wiser. Its a shitty day out here though, rainy and overcast. Going to spark up a bday J this morning and go buy myself something. Then once people get off work ( people still have jobs?) i am going to hang out with my girl.

Nevermind

M

Mr. Nevermind

1TWISTEDTRUCKER said:
Well i was gonna say HAPPY Bday,,,ah,Nevermind.hehehe

PEACE;
1TT

Thank you to all. Yeah the name Nevermind is fun but confusing sometimes. Some people only know me as Nevermind so when in public if I hear the word nevermind I turn my head and look who is calling me. just to find out the person actually meant nevermind. Works when someone wants to know my real name as well, I just say "nevermind" and walk away. Hell 3legdog know my real name and he still calls me alex or Nevermind

Nevermind

PS: Poster nutbag. Your on my ignore list so i have no ideas what you said,nor do i care

Guvnor

Happy Birthday Mr. Nevermind Hope your having a top birthday :yes:
And remember buddy you'r only as old as the women you feel.

Have a good'un
All The Best
Guv'nor :joint:

M

Mr. Nevermind

Guvnor said:
Happy Birthday Mr. Nevermind Hope your having a top birthday :yes:
And remember buddy you'r only as old as the women you feel.

Have a good'un
All The Best
Guv'nor :joint:

Damn right!! Good one guvner. gonna be felling on her tonight. Putting a bow between her legs and unwrapping the gift that keeps on giving!! 5'11,135 redhead who can smoke like a man and fuck like a women. That and some strawberry D is all i need for my B-day!!

Thank you to all of you for your kind birthday wishes. You guy's are liek a 2nd family to me and your well wishes mean alot. Gotta love my IC family!

Nevermind

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Last edited:

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Happy Birthday Mr. Nevermind!!! :D I hope you've had a great day! I'm throwing some good vibes your way--from one virgo to another.......my b day is on Sat :D