What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just off testing :-) what are you blazing tonight?

bobby87

just off my urine testing :woohoo: but this is the best bud I could find around :pointlaug O WELL :joint:....

10351buds.JPG

Last edited:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
i'm blazing some hassan i got from the med club. its an afghani i guess from hassan region? super hard and frosty! knock you out indica! one nice bowl and your eyes are glowing red and lowwwwwwwwww.......

peace!

mm

Laxpunker

I got a surply of Passion #1 lying around so I'm trying to burn through it as quick as I can. It's great for outdoor grows, but damn did I overestimate the amount of losses I'd take.

M

Mr. Nevermind

Smoking "Sour Slut". its ECSD x Space queen ( C99 x romulan) . sweet smell from C99 taste is realy unique. Nice head high

nevermind

G

Here is a lil of what I have been smoking on... but I also have a bag of brickweed laying around somewhere for those rainy days! Hey if it works then keep on tokin!!! :joint:

Laxpunker

^^^A rizla fan. I prefer the blue packs, however the silvers are damn good as well. My paper of choice for smaller joints that don't need 4 inches of paper.

bobby87

can anyone reccomend me some good outdoor strains: strong sativa for the notheast US regon?

Last edited: