What's new

12 Marijuana Trees Planted Outside Police Station

Vaguerant

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7004702683

Authorities Discover 12 Marijuana Trees Planted Outside Police Station

August 30, 2006 3:48 p.m. EST

Komfie Manalo - All Headline News Foreign Correspondent

West Duluth, MN (AHN) - At least 12 marijuana trees were discovered growing outside the front door of West Duluth police station in Minnesota.

The discovery came after Janna Goerdt, a reporter of the Duluth News Tribune overheard a rival news team talking about "something interesting" in front of the police station. She decided to investigate on the matter.

She said she walked around the building and found the marijuana trees. She plucked one leaves as evidence and took it back to her newspaper's office.

She said, "I needed some evidence. I didn't know if anyone would believe me. I didn't think it was a big deal. I just thought it was rather amusing."

A gardener in the city of Duluth identified as Tom Casper confirmed the leaves came from a marijuana plant.

But West Duluth police Lt. John Beyer said they were unaware of the marijuana plants growing outside their precinct because they seldom use the front door. He said most officers use the backdoor entrance to the police station.

He said, "The only thing I can say is somebody has a sense of humor. Now they'll read about it in the paper and say,'Yeah, that was me.'"

DJ EtrIp

LOL SEED*

Yeah right... They didnt know... LMAO... Those basterds want to come down on a fellow grower but they were tring to have their own lilttle harvest themselves... Thos basterds.

eL artist

thats some wtf shit. i wonder what stage they were, what strain, wish they would have included pics in the story

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
why don't they arrest those pigs? accuse them of being aware of those plants and taking care of them, abusing their police power to later sell it adulterated with confiscated cocaine, see how they like it, motherfuckers lol...

peace.