What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Im Torn

Irishslappop

Ganja struetu?
so heres the deal: im tired of paying for bud.

well i still live my parents. they know i smoke bud, but they're reasonable people and really don't care "its your life, do what you want with it". :woohoo:

that having been said, if i was caught growing in my home i would be kicked out of the house without a doubt.

i have an oppertunity to grow some outdoors, but the problem is that a few other people would know about it other than myself. i would trust these people with my life, except one whom i barely trust at all. i mean, hes a good friend, he just has a loud mouth about stuff like this.

i would love to grow and split it with these guys. i love growing anyting in general. but my mind always goes back to that one guy, if this guy knows, a lot of other people might know. and everyone knows what happens when other people know about your grow.

my deilema: should i take the chance of having my crop stolen, or having myself reported? because i really hate the situation im in right now. too much money, too much illegal activity. just your humble opinion is all i ask.

Last edited:
G

well in my humble opinion i ask you please not to do a partnership with one let alone multiple people. you dont want to be associated with someone's mistakes... try to stick with the cut back it till your get your own place or find a nice spot to guerilla on your own. getting a place of your own is great for many reasons.. actually every reason... you will know its worth it when you get there :woohoo:

G

I'm in almost the same boat as you, except I COULD do it in my home, but I just don't feel safe about doing it. Its a federal deal, and I don't know if I'm able to put myself and my family in that situation.

I mean, they're my friends and all, but I don't have a doubt one of them would say something.

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
I would never, ever have a grow partner. The only person in the world I'd confide in would be my brother, and I trust him with my life.

M

Mr. Nevermind

Never have a grow partner. Its not worth the risk or headache. First off you shouldnt telll anyone and second greed is a bad trait that people have. What if your friend steals the crop? What if your friend wants more crop than you? What if he wants all the tops and leave you with popcorn? There are too many what if.

A friend of mine and a member here said it best. Treat a plant like a dead body. they are both illegal and if seen can get you busted and go to prison. You wouldnt show a dead body to a friend would you?

Nevermind

G

when you start growing with more then just your self....bad things can happen. I would try to keep it to your self..

Laxpunker

If you're growing outdoors i don't see why you need a group of people...It's not like you need to use one of their houses to set up an operation.

G

I tried this twice and it failed....seems the more people involved the more bullshit comes up...you would be better off finding a spot and planting two for yourself and telling no one...I bet you get more that way...best of luck and stay safe