What's new

Are you a better person because of marijuana?

E

easyrasta

im an asshole when im without
so i guess im a better person because of it
(by the way, im rarely without)
peace
Ez

G

Weed has helped me a ton! It has helped me intensly with my horrible depression, and it makes me very social, I rarely talk and keep to myself when I don't smoke. When I smoke it makes me the happy person that I really am.

NG2k

i believe weed can not make people a better person, but help a person to see/release the good that is within them, yet i believe too much weed can destroy this and people can get into a habitual use and only care about when they are next going to smoke up.
i feel if used properly and if u respect it, marijuana can help u to get along better in life, be more creative, listen to the true meanings of songs, see paintings in a different light, be nicer to other people and yes.... make you less grouchy, POMH :wave:

Slick

I believe I am a great person with or without cannabis. That being siad MJ does help me bring out my creativity. I enjoy writing infomitive articles about several topics when I have the time to do so and find that while high I make connections to thing I would not have made if I were sober. The downside is that while high I work a little slower so I must find a balance between the 2.

MJ is a way for me to connect on a higher level with good friends and a way to get to know others, it is a natural networker. I become relaxed and focused. I rationalize better and use it as a way to learn things which I can carry into the sober times in my existance. That is why I feel it makes me a better person.