What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ANYONE HERE INTO MATHMATICS ? im not talking 2 x 3=6

govukyaself

whats up my brothers and sisters out there. I was just wondering if anyone out there on icmag studys mathmatics, Im a white boy thats grown up around alot of spirtual black people with lost of knowladge, and always heard them throwin around the word "math" always sayin "do your math", well recently ive found out that matmatics is also a way of life, a way of solving problems and probly much more, ive never been good at school math, but always wanted to overcome it,however im more intersted in this type of math. I was wondering if anyone knows any books out there or websites I can start learning about it from ? also and advice or comments on math would be apreicated. BTW if you dont understand this thread, please refrian from posting..
peace to the gods and the earths

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
i'm a physics major... get into calculus, statistics. you need to know algebra and trig but once you get those down you'd be suprised what you can do with it...

like find out how many molecules of the wine that hitler drank are in your body right now... or how many plumbers are working in any given city at a given hour...

but i like them for gambling, there are some damn good tricks for blackjack :D

G

get down w/ the 5%'s. numbers work there way into everything around you, all day every day. it is the nation of islam, brotherman!
the 5% network

p.s. by no means am i islamic. i am a happy catholic, but being from the hood myself, i see this mathematics alot.

Arm
Leg
Leg
Arm
Head
"all praise be allah"

sproutco

Veteran
You wanted a book reference to try out. Get barrons how to prepare for the gre test...graduate record examination. It gives a review of basic math skills like geometry that you should know. isbn 0-7641-7629-3. Go to your public library and find this or othe books on mathematics. Beware, my book is tough.

Last edited:

govukyaself

thanks for the replys guys, but thorodee was the only one understanding what type of math and science i was talking about..

bopper

The 5% Network web site has the following slogan:

"Give the d e v i l back his poisons and drugs. Eat to Live!"

Aside from the racist tone, how does canna use fit with that creed? Perhaps you're lost and took a wrong turn somewhere on the internet. :smile:

BTW I have a math degree and seriously studied higher math and the "math" of the "nation" has nothing to do with math. They should choose another word to describe their "numerology" and avoid confusion, unless that is the point.

Best,

bopper

akornpatch

is the math you're talking about have to do with the number of times blacks have been screwed over in history?

bopper - how do you find the area of a circle section? draw a circle, draw a verticle line thru the circle about a third of the way from the left side of the circle, how much of the circle's area is to the left of the line? I realize without the dimension of the circle and the distance from the edge or center you can't figure the result, but what's the formula for calculations? Been frustrated by this one for years. LOL

sproutco

Veteran
What does this mean?

ERYKAH BADU - On And On

Oh my,my,my
I'm feelin' high
My money's gone
I'm all alone
Too much to see, the world keeps turnin'

Oh what a day, what a day, what a day

Peace and blessins' manifest with every lesson learned
If your knowledge were your wealth then it would be well earned
If we were made in his image then call us by our names
Most intellects do not believe in God
But they fear us just the same

Oh On & On & on &on
My cipher keeps movin' like a rollin' stone
woo on & on & on & on
All night till the break of dawn
I go on & on & on & on
Ooh on & on & on & on
Gotdammit I'm a sing my song

I was born under water with three dollars and six dimes
Yeah, you may laugh cause you did not do your math
Like one, two, three
Damn, y'all feel that
Like one, two, three

Thw world keeps turnin'

The man that knows somethin' knows that he knows nothin' at all
Does it seem colder in your summer time and hotter in your fall
If we were made in his image then call us by our names.
Most intellects do not believe in God but they fear us just the same

Oh on & on & on & on
On & on & On & on
All night til the voltures swarm
I go on & on & on & on
Oh on & on & on & on
Mad props to the God Ja Born

I'm feelin' kind of hungry cause my high is comin' down
Don't feed me yours cause food does not indure
I think I need a cup of tea The world keeps burnin'

You rush into destruction cause you don't have nothin' left
The mothership can't save you so your ass is gone get left
If we were made in his image then call us by our names
Most intellects do not believe in God but they fear us just the same

Oh on & on & on & on
My cipher keeps moving like a rollin' stone
Oh on & on & on & on
You can't fuck with me, so just leave me along
Oh on & on & on & on
Oh on & on & on & on
and On & on

G

thorodee said:
get down w/ the 5%'s. numbers work there way into everything around you, all day every day. it is the nation of islam, brotherman!
the 5% network

p.s. by no means am i islamic. i am a happy catholic, but being from the hood myself, i see this mathematics alot.

Arm
Leg
Leg
Arm
Head
"all praise be allah"

ROFL when I read this thread wasn't about 2x3=6 I thought this was going to be a talk about hip-hop :confused:

G

yeh I can't stand 2 x 3 = 6 either

mostly I'm into 9 -7 = 2, and these days that's usually enough for me

edit: sometimes on the weekends I do a little 7 x 8 = 56 - but that's some heavy shit, know what I'm saying

Last edited:
1) I like the mathamatics when you combine 6 and 9 = 69

2) when you not expecting 1+1 = 3 oops it broke or forgot to put it on, or so stoned forgot to pull out..

3) 68 is a great number but then you owe her 1 LOL

4) math quiz....
what is half of 2 plus 2. any genious's out there, think

hmmmmm still thinking here's a clue to those so smart individuals that said 2 ... your wrong it's not 2

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
haha damn ICMag is ghetto. Can't believe we're talking about Gods and Earths on here!

govukyaself

plus one ! bwhahah I hate spelling, thats why i love coming to IC where its a bunch of smart lazy stoners who usally dont bash my spelling as long as they get the point, on other fourms people must wonder waht the fuk im saying half the time.....

G

Math/numbers I've learned from weed.(decimals not included)

Gramd in an ounce: 28
grams in a pound: 448
pounds per kilo: 2.2
return on decent dry seive from tumbler w/ good trim/popcorn buds: 10%
grams per watt with high yielding indica: 1

Also, the 5% is more about statistics and numbers, i believe. Distances, percentages. Not so much calculus & stuff.