What's new

High-altitude White widow epic thread

3snowboards

Ok
So I was talking to a guy at work about cannabis and he told me he's growing some.
That's cool I said.
Here is the back story part.
This guy's friend works at a grow op somewhere. Had some feminized White widow seeds that he scattered at my friend's house
In December!
Anyways 12 seed germinated and made it to spring at 7000ft.
He said there are 9 real good ones going strong.
Said I can go up and take some cuttings.
I have 9 plants to choose from
What attributes do I want to look for with this strain .
When is the best time of the outdoor season is best to take cuttings?
I will post a pic when I get one.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Ok
So I was talking to a guy at work about cannabis and he told me he's growing some.
That's cool I said.
Here is the back story part.
This guy's friend works at a grow op somewhere. Had some feminized White widow seeds that he scattered at my friend's house
In December!
Anyways 12 seed germinated and made it to spring at 7000ft.
He said there are 9 real good ones going strong.
Said I can go up and take some cuttings.
I have 9 plants to choose from
What attributes do I want to look for with this strain .
When is the best time of the outdoor season is best to take cuttings?
I will post a pic when I get one.

choose the most epic.lol:tiphat:

3snowboards

The guy had literally a handful of seeds that were just scattered
I think any plant that germinates on snow and survived several months of below freezing nighttime temps it's epic.
I only have room for 4 clones.
I was thinking 2 each from two plants.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1 each from 4 plants will give you more to choose from if ya plan on keeping any around after harvest.

I've seen cannabis grow through 25F nights in the open, unprotected from the elements.

Best time to get cuts is in veg after sex has been determined. Take twice as many cuts as you need & grow out the healthiest.

Without having finished samples to try choosing is a shot in the dark.

C. Breeze

don't you think they just laid dormant like they are supposed to until it thawed, got soggy, deposited them in soil and then sun warmed them?

It is a relief that things are still going the way nature intended- epic indeed.

I'd cut before they start to preflower heavily. After they sex- before they stretch. Pick the top 4 structure you like best and the smell you like best going into flower and hope for the best

kin_dawg

Epic indeed love it bro keep us updated. (I tried overwintering some sour bubble clones one winter, didnt work haha

3snowboards

I haven't​ been able to coordinate with him to get over there.
He doesn't have a phone.
��

3snowboards

picture.php

@6 feet

Ready4

Veteran
The guy had literally a handful of seeds that were just scattered
I think any plant that germinates on snow and survived several months of below freezing nighttime temps it's epic.
I only have room for 4 clones.
I was thinking 2 each from two plants.

Best of luck with your epic grow ! :tiphat:

MJ seeds are extremely hardy. I threw a whole bunch out in the yard a couple years ago, in the middle of winter/snow.
The next spring, as I was getting ready to cut the lawn for the first time, I looked down in that area and was very surprised to see a whole bunch of young plants blazing away - outgrowing the weeds that comprise the lawn lol

3snowboards

I haven't seen these personally it's just a picture of my friend sent me I guess there are nine plants that I'll have a choice of cloning

3snowboards

Didn't even attempt cloning these
None of my guys was interested in growing this strain
And im limited to 12 plants total.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
They look good 3snowboards. 9ft is about 6 feet over MY head! Yeah..... I'm a midget! Wanna fight about it?haha

They look killer though buddy.

Latest posts

Latest posts