What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SEATTLE HEMPFEST

dwtc

WHO'S GOIN? i can't make it this year, so lets see how many are makeing the trip.

p.s. my very good friend will be headlining the event. they will be on stage at 4:20. the bands name is REHAB, and they rock. hits like IT DON'T MATTER,BUMP, GRAFFITI THE WORLD, and I'M BURT RENOLDS plus many others will be played. the album name is GRAFFITI THE WORLD. they also have a cd called SOUTHERN DISCOMFERT. if you like rap,rock,and hiphop all rolled into 1 then youre gonna dig this.

have fun and be safe,,,,,dwtc

dwtc

cool wish i could be there with ya. i'm sure you will enjoy. stay safe

anybodyelse?,,,,,,dwtc

G

Me and the circle are heading out there, about a 3 hour drive. I don't hit the city very often, so it should be fun.

:joint:

G

I live in the east but I was lucky enough to be in Seattle back in 2003 for the Hempfest. Got myself a cool Tshirt and a very well designed glass bubbler that I use when I go on a trip and cant take the Volcano

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
I'm pretty stoked... this will be my first one. Last year at this time I was taking a break to clean my piss for a job, and didn't want to put myself in that position. I should've went anyway but whatever.

Seattle is an awesome city. It's a very easy drive... but I don't go there as often as I used to. Big cities are always fun. I usually end up going to Portland instead... boooo.

dwtc

hope everyone has fun. be safe and :joint: alot.

be sure to show my friends some love when they get on stage at 4:20.(REHAB).

like we always do about this time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc

Laxpunker

I too am curious. None of these head events are remotely near where I live, ever. By the time I remember a festival is starting it's too late to get tickets let a lone work out something for our daughter. I don't imagine there's a day care there for a three year old, even if there was I'm not sure that'd be a very productive atmosphere...

at least 20 people got to go to the hospital because they bought "baked goods" from "unlicensed vendors".
What really happened was a bunch of stoners bought brownies and goo-balls from random strangers, and they were laced with both heroin and feces. Wouldn't that ruin your oven to cook those up?
:fsu:

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
camelstraights said:
at least 20 people got to go to the hospital because they bought "baked goods" from "unlicensed vendors".
What really happened was a bunch of stoners bought brownies and goo-balls from random strangers, and they were laced with both heroin and feces. Wouldn't that ruin your oven to cook those up?
:fsu:
What the fuck?!