What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any Green Hornet or Herbaria seeds F2 anywhere?

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Some call the clone only also Original Swiss Strawberry... but that's the thing with urban legends LoL ! Guess'll we never know the truth. The only thing for sure is that the version of CannaTech is a different one than the clone/-s used by several other Swiss breeders.

Ce n'est pas une question de préférence personnelle. Moi, j'irais avec l'allemand car le Bärndütsch écrit n'est probablement pas compris par un Bündner, sans parler des Valaisans. C'est simplement que les Suisses pensent d'abord aux autres et s'adaptent partout pour faciliter la vie principalement des autres (Je me plains pas, c'est très sympa!). Et ceux, ils s'en fichent... Vas voir dans les autres sous-forums nationales, l'anglais est rarement utilisé.
Cert, pour un pays avec 4 langues où la plupart ne sais que parler une vaux mieux prendre une cinquième pour s'en sortir :D .

Malarkey

Dude i've found shirin gol goes by the name of golden sun II and golden sun II by Austrian Sunseeds. Web address: puffandstuff.at

Malarkey

Bushmans Herbaria is sold as a cutting at floweryfield in austria. Good to know ciskei by tropicalseedscompany isnt on it's own might be worth getting a cut and comparing the two or even crossing them?

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Hello guys,

I've just seen the messages... from what I know the Cannatech guy was Knospe indeed, I've been speaking to him several times. He was the guy who was selling Erdbeer seeds at the Canna Trade. He also created the Erdpurt from what I remember.

Green Hornet's breeder got Erdbeer seeds and also was selling clones at the time and one of the farmers had one of them producing male flowers, this was used to create Green Hornet's Swiss Strawberry line.

which specific strains are you looking for mustafunk!? a friend working in growshop told me that some austrian website have most of the good swiss strains from 15 years ago, and still some auround hidden in the country...

I was looking for the Shirin Gol Tajikistan indica. I remember having found interesting swiss seeds somewhere else. Cannapot used to have some old Green Hornet seeds as well in the past, but very old. Just like the old packets I had that never germinated! :)

Peace.

Etruscan

Hello guys,

I've just seen the messages... from what I know the Cannatech guy was Knospe indeed, I've been speaking to him several times. He was the guy who was selling Erdbeer seeds at the Canna Trade. He also created the Erdpurt from what I remember.

Green Hornet's breeder got Erdbeer seeds and also was selling clones at the time and one of the farmers had one of them producing male flowers, this was used to create Green Hornet's Swiss Strawberry line.

I was looking for the Shirin Gol Tajikistan indica. I remember having found interesting swiss seeds somewhere else. Cannapot used to have some old Green Hornet seeds as well in the past, but very old. Just like the old packets I had that never germinated! :)

Peace.

I have been trying to find the swiss sativa strawberry do you know here can knospe sell me some?

romanoweed

i just search Greenhornets "Vietnam Tourist" .

Its unbelevable no one has kept that pure hallucinogenic Line. just unbelevable.

It was the most psychedelic weed i ever smoke, just insane.

Costa

Grüeziwohl

Erdbeeri ( at least the Zurich version) still exists in the underground and is kept/maintained for better, more legal, days.
Helvetic seeds, don't know who stands behind them, offers some reproductions of popular strains during the Swiss heydays in the late 90s/early 00s.
Tried their Purpurea Ticinensis regular a few years ago. Effect and flowering time still very similar to the original one from owls seeds but its missing its beautiful purple colors.

Latest posts

Latest posts