What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Place in CH To Buy Growing Stuff?

• Thread starter BingoBangoBongo
  • Start date
B

BingoBangoBongo

Hi Guys, :) could you please tell me what's the best place in CH to buy growing stuff (I mean Dark Room, Lightning, Cooling Systems, Tubes, etc.)? I'm looking for a shop who has an internet site (to see and choose what i need/want) and a physical shop to pick up personally what I ordered. Another question: does the police control people who enters into those shops with hidden cameras or whatsoever (like in other countries)? Thanks! :)

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
same here in the uk (babylon's law dog)

i put them straight in the display cabinet,,, as soon as i get home...

their an interesting talking piece at social functions.....i have no idea what all these other people on here use theirs for .......thank god for democracy...

Hazelnuts

hey

look at
www.growsystem.ch much articles, low price

www.tabaksamen.ch best informations, same price as growsystem wen you ask

www.agri-culture.ch dont have an informations but i would take growsystem or tabaksamen.

greeez from switzerland:wave:

I ordered my equipment from agri-culture, their service etc was great and everything worked. Their s&h costs are a bit pricey though since they ship with DPD but overall I think the costs will amount to around the same as with growsystem

how did the delivery go? you know since the lamps are fragile, or maybe if it's too heavy(like a couple of kilos), im thinking of making a big order online and save me the trip to the place....:dance013:

anyway thanks for the info:wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
for the best prices imo go to riluma, but they are not for advice, they sell totally legal equipment. if you know basically what you want, they are great place and open normal business hours.

Protea

I have orderd from www.grow.ch.
they have a onlineshop, and a store to pick up. all my deliverys have worked fine, including a bulb. at the shop they have always been helpefull, and if you order it online, you can pay in cash at the post when you pick it up.

BigDaddy

hi!
well, there is in every bigger city a good growing shop. just google the name of the city and growing shop or whatever. But you have to keep in mind that the prices from retailers with a shop are a little higher than those without.
Actually the best prices for growing stuff in switzerland you get from
agri-culture.ch and grow.ch

i ordered from ethnics, i highly recommend them, service was great and they only charge 10 chf for shipping they send the stuff with diepost, anyway great service and great prices too

Latest posts

Latest posts