What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for a good commercial Indica?

FinestKind

Hey all,

I'm looking for a good commercial Indica strain, something with a quick finish, good yield, and better-than-average potency. Oh, and it has to be something I can actually find on the East Coast (looking for seeds here, not clones), so if you could include a seed bank which carries said strain, that would rock. Thank.

FK

P.S.- I realize the title of this thread reads like a question, as in "are YOU looking for a good commercial Indica strain." ... rather than "I AM looking for a good commercial Indica strain." Sorry in advance for any confusion.

Last edited:

<~Hades~>

try dutch grown Whitelightning .....Its the white x g-13.....As some one who has grown the white for a while it looks done in 55 and taste best at 60 to me.......with the g-13 should help keep her more squat and perfect for SOG

Your style of growing makes a bigg difference on what your looking for ......Trees or sog ?

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Double dutch from Magus genetics
a sure winner
cannaddin1.jpg

white Russian from Serious or maybe Aurora indica from nirvana if your looking for a budget strain with a kick ass effect

pot of gold from TFD or golden skush from GN is also good bets if you wanna get some bang for your buck

too bad that Fat Russian from Crazy X isnt around anymore
a kick ass yield with a block busting potency

Endless sky from doc greenthumb is also an option if you wanna spend 200 bucks a pack

regarding links for seedbanks
forget it as this place is more censored than China in that regard but Google is your friend and some of the strains might be available at the 2 "government approved" banks

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Any good (selected) Northern Lights x Blueberry breeding mom will fit the bill.

Mine smells like ripe mango and hits sweet harvested early or late.

Peak Seeds, Dr. Atomic and BCSC are good sources.

Ojo

Hello there. Have you tried Legends Ultimate Indica. It is still available but no longer currently in production. Sensi Seeds Maple Leaf Indica is also a good one. Nirvana's White Rhino and Northern Lights / Shiva and Northern Lights Pure Indica are good Indoor Indica Dominant strains. Good luck in your search.

Have you heard of Sweet White Grape? It is a hybrid of White Rhino/Sweetooth crossed with Godzilla. Finishes is 7/8 weeks Commercial cropper Indica.

Last edited:
paradise seeds whiteberry 50/50 WWxBlueberry, done in 50 days, bullet proof, super easy and a great yield, amazing colors and aroma to match, above average potency, they state it 16-18% THC and all seeds are uniform

FinestKind

Wow

Wow

Man, I love ICMag! Thanks for all the suggestions everyone... now I've just got to sort through it all. :D

It seems to me that NL came up quite a few times... I have a friend nearby who happens to be growing a pure NL, so I'll definitely give that one a whirl. He loves it. And, hey, can't beat a classic.

I had also considered the White Rhino in the past, maybe I'll give er a try.

Gunnarguchi, I want THAT! Nicely done... those pictures are of the Double Dutch, then?

Hades, I definitely lean more towards the SOG side of the scale- 2 weeks of veg, one per square foot, 3 gallon pots. I have very limited head room, so height is a critical factor, which is just one of several reasons I'm leaning towards an Indica-dominant strain.

I've been growing Nirvana's Early Misty indoors for a couple of cycles now, and I love the stature, toughness, quickness, and ease of the strain, although the final product leaves something to be desired.

Thanks again everyone for your input!

FK

FireFly22

Mosca's FireFly has some crazy pheno's, some as fast as 53 days and yields very, very well and all phenos are a real treat as far as buzz and flavor, very low oder in veg and bloom.

C

csedge

People say dont go with Big Bud but a friend and I have been growing Ministry of Cannabis's version fo over a year and I for one really like it. We recently also just completed a bigger run of it and gave some to the public and they all love it too. Didnt tell them it was Big Bud though, that prlly wouldve changed views.[

I

IceColdCrickets

under rated strain for amazing yield of good buds

Original Misty from HGF ,, nirvana misty no where near the same....

ICC

Latest posts

Latest posts