What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mighty Mite...

Does anyone still grow Mighty Mite?

I have run it twice. It does not smell very good, and it is harsh, but it has a wonderful stone, and as I look to my summer outdoor grow I realize I should have an early finisher this far north in Minnesota.

Any fans out there? And thanks I have tried guerilla gold...it is not that interesting to me, and it trashed my ability to remember the simplest things.

Hi there. There is a 13th generation of the Mighty Mite which I gather is the real article. Breeder Brad offers this strain. It finishes in August! PM me for info if needed. Regards.

Intel, I am not an indoor grower...

Okanogan, I don't think I have enough posts to pm anyone. Starting up a new account with the stealthiest name possible.

I have twice grown out MM from CBS. It seemed to be the same strain both times. Back in the days of OG, I grew out two packs of Might Mite X Peak19AK47. Still have a few of those, but man what a party in terms of phenos. A couple were so racy and chatty I could hardly believe it.

I grew out GG, and I think there is a true MM pheno in there, but that smoke is way too narcotic for my taste...just wondering out loud...

I had resolved to cross out a femmed color coded pack of five different white strains from Greenhouse to Maple Leaf Indica, but now I am wondering if I should make the cross with MM to bring down the flowering times.

This is not a make or break seed project...Hashberry has emerged as one of my grails, and I am running that for a third summer in a row, along with AK48, NL, and Grapefruit X Schnazzleberry.

boroboro

I ran a mighty mite once, just ten seeds I picked up in Canada (NOSB? West Coast Seeds? can't quite remember the supplier...).

Plants were much too small for my liking, finishing outside under 2 feet tall and around 1/4 ounce. Finished nice and early and quality was OK, just not enough material

outdoordreams

The original Mighty Mite clone is still alive on the West Coast from what I heard.

We grew the original clone years ago. Aug 11-19 harvest at 50 degrees North.
Piney smell and taste. Nice mellow stone. Short lived high, but enjoyable.

If I was looking for seeds, I would be looking for Breeder Brad!

Hello there. I ran some Mighty Mite * Super Skunk and had an interesting girl that started flowering early as there was another plant in the pot that was a male and kickstarted the other in budding. I cut the male when it started flowering and soon after the female began flowering. It flowered all summer and into the fall. Very nice looking plant but for the real stuff check out Unleash Da Green. Breeder Brad has the 13 generation version of he Mighty Mite. Smoke Alot Seeds is the name of his outfit. Good luck in your search. Regards.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ran a mighty mite once, just ten seeds I picked up in Canada (NOSB? West Coast Seeds? can't quite remember the supplier...).

Plants were much too small for my liking, finishing outside under 2 feet tall and around 1/4 ounce. Finished nice and early and quality was OK, just not enough material

i ran Mighty Freeze and some Crosses with Mighty Might x Danish genetics last year outside in corn in Denmark at 56 northern and i wasnt impressed

the MF lacked vigorousity and she barely finished at end September with mature seeds
she didnt yield much compared to local genetics in the same conditions
i think they where 3-5 feet at harvest and yielded around 1/3 to 1/2 to what im use to when using early mostly Danish genetics in the corn

the MM cross didnt have much vigorousity either and she was a powdery mildew magnet in the green house where she was pre grown before going out in the corn fields later when the corn have had its last spray.
i had to remove most the MM cross plants and spray more than 1000 plants to fight the PM that started in the MM cross
Cops harvested the field with the MM cross so i cant tell about final harvest but they werent growing very much last time i saw them

img0013x.jpg

the MM cross in the green house
the 3 rows in the middle are Mighty Mite x b3n7/erdPurTxroyal dane
the others are Danish genetics only
the difference is clear to see

img0014x.jpg

here its the MM cross to the far left end Danish passion x nepal besides them

img0015eoi.jpg

heres danish passion and Early Dane shots taken the same day
all plants was started at the same time and had same conditions

img0012x.jpg

heres Mighty Freeze and the Mighty Might cross to the right
if you look closely you can already see the PM forming up

i wouldnt use the Mighty genetics line again at 56 northern latitude but they might do better at 45 nl