What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guerilla Gold x Danish Passion

subwayfiredme

well i was looking at this to be the backbone of my outdoor season. i was also planing on putting out some sort of lowryder cross. as well as putting out some bog crosses i made a few yrs back, all bogbubble,bogglegum,sweet cindy. when do you think the GGxDP will come down ? and do you think the bog's will be suitable for outdoor?

thanks

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
I have a couple packs of the GGxDP also. from what I've read I think most will be done mid-september. maybe someone who has grown/smoked it will chime in. I am also wondering about the taste and potency.

depends where you live but, bogglegum (the NL cross) is good outdoor around here. bogbubble maybe I don't know, the sweet cindy I would worry about mold.

THC123

Veteran
the passion from DP is ready end september , the gg is ready 3rd week september

so i guess the cross will be half-end september

Easygrowing

Veteran
It,s a early finish strain, i have growed this for an couple of years

exelent taste and okay high-mostly sativa also GGXDP

Enjoying

I grew the GGxDP f3 last year from esbe and was extremely impressed. I grow at 44n and all of my plants were done the first of Sept. They have HUGE calyxes. They were so big infact I thought the plant got seeded somehow but it wasnt. lol. It was extremely sticky weed. The yield wasnt that great, maybe like 3 ounces or so off each plant, but it was all extremely potent weed. One of my favorites I have grown yet. Im positive you could clone from these as well because I started them indoor mid april under 18/6 and didnt put them out until end of May at almost 1 foot and none of them were showing that they wanted to flower. One of my faves.

Colt122

The GG/DP is a fantastic plant, I grew them a few years back this is the offspring from a GG/DP male X CFUNK.
It finished by sept.:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_2516.jpg
    IMG_2516.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 9

subwayfiredme

i think im going to grab 2 packs of these, one pack of some MI5 auto flower and i some packs of timewarp and rhino laying around that i will toss out. the GGxDP looks nice and a quick finish is what im going for. im at 38 tho, so i dont need it as bad as you but they are pretty bad with the choppers out here. so im trying to pull what i can in early

anyone know where to get strait GG?

Colt122

unleashdagreen.net is were the breeder(Greens) resides...:tiphat:
Although the original GG I dont think is being sold anymore.
I crossed a GG/DP-male with a Vortex female from Subcools garden and I also crossed it with my Gfunk and it turned out fantastic. Knocked a month off the overall grow. Finished by sept. Planted seedlings june.:blowbubbles:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GGxDP is made by Esbe/HFH
it might be found some times in the seedbay "Server Auction" and its available currently as f3 at Zenseeds

the GG is sometimes found at UDG as well as various crosses with it

and i recently saw a GG#1 f9 listed at Seedshare as well as other crosses involving
GG or DP

these are rare genetics bred by small private growers so its often about hitting it while they are available

big commercial producers outdoor seeds are often very late for latitudes above 40-45 so often they private bred seeds are the best choices
and they cost way less also

best outdoor seeds used at latitudes above those mentioned are often early local strains crossed to more exotic ones

they boosts the potency and yield of the local ones while adding an earlier harvest and more mold resistance compared to the more exotic ones

the biggest plant ive ever grown in my own garden was a Hindu kush x leb27 made by Esbe/HFH
she would have yielded close to 2 pounds if i had taken her down in time
she was 2,5 meters high and apr 2 meters wide
she had all greased up buds the size or a forearm of a well grown man

img0328fq4.jpg

hindu kush x leb27 in my garden in 08

22177GGxDP_4.JPG

guerrilla gold x danish passion in corn ( not my picture)

Latest posts

Latest posts