What's new

Nirvana C99 anyone try it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridgedogs

I'm looking for a good c99 to cross with some of the purples I'm running. I saw GN had a c99 release. Any good? Heard Canacopia was working on one but I don't think it's out. Any suggestions?:tiphat:

Momerath

I was wondering the same, as Gypsy's is reasonably priced and seems like the real deal. I was thinking of picking up a pack for future use and breeding projects. Love to know how it performs first though.

GrnMtnGrwr

Veteran
What the hell are we talking about here?

Nirvana Seed Co is one thing.

Gypsy Nirvana is another thing.

WelderDan

Veteran
What the hell are we talking about here?

Nirvana Seed Co is one thing.

Gypsy Nirvana is another thing.

Description of the C99 F2 offered in the GN collection:

" The newest addition to the GN Collection, back by popular demand!

Gypsy introduced me to my first experience with Cinderella99 back in 2003, relaying that she was one of his most favorite strains.
Several hundred of this variety were grown during an earlier breeding project when we met with her original creator….
.Mr. Soul, who gave his thumbs up approval that what was being produced was a true representation of his legendary strain.

We found two basic phenotypes, grapefruit and pineapple, both exceptional specimens,
requiring a mere 50 to 56 day flowering period.
For a sativa dominant variety to have a short flowering period and be able to deliver a strong punch,
with such sweetness, and with little variation, is why many growers refer to Cindy as truly one of the holy grail strains.

The parents were derived from Original Brothers Grimm stock from within Gypsy’s private collection."

Just sayin.....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Mau is the owner of Nirvana BV who produce Nirvana seeds......and he is an old friend of mine...

I have my own collections of seeds that I gather from different locations around the world and/or commission various breeders to make for me....

Currently the GN09 C99 has been produced by Dutchgrown for my collection.....

ambertrich

Veteran
Momerath,

This is the C99 that DG used in her recently released lines, such as Witches Weed, Grape Sorbet, Camelot Kush, etc.

Check some of the grow reports on these as they become available once people have a chance to make a run with these.
The expressions in these crosses should give some idea how tight this version might be.(Coming from DG, I have no doubts this C99 is fire!)

I have yet to see a grow report of straight GN09 C99. I'll be on the look out as well, maybe even see someone do a comparison of some of the recent C99 releases that have dropped (e.g. Mosca's C99 F1's and BX1, Gypsy's, Wally's, RM, etc).

Have some of Mosca's in veg, will try to snag some pollen for some future projects. In fact, have some Mach Fly that needs to come down so I can make some room.
(and feed my head:))

ridgedogs

Well I had thought they were one and the same. lol. So back to my question. How is it? I'll see if there are any smoke reports.:whee:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dont think ive ever seen a bad C99 being and IBL you should find a keeper whoever you get it from im growing some of Mosca's C99 BX1 at the moment which is Wally Ducks crossed with reeferman's then back crossed one generation havent flowered them out yet so cant comment but the GN C99 Are f2's from original Brothers Grimm stock bred by Dutchgrown so you know there going to be killer...

Ps I can change the thread title if you want it is mis-leading..

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
Momerath,

This is the C99 that DG used in her recently released lines, such as Witches Weed, Grape Sorbet, Camelot Kush, etc.

Check some of the grow reports on these as they become available once people have a chance to make a run with these.
The expressions in these crosses should give some idea how tight this version might be.(Coming from DG, I have no doubts this C99 is fire!)

You sound about as C99-crazy as me.

I've got some Mosca C99 BX in veg, some Witches Weed on the way and I'm about to pull the trigger on some Sweetest Cindy. Had I known Dutchgrown was going to have a release when she did, I would have gone all Dutchgrown for my genetic needs.

Dutchgrown's stuff will be super duper ridiculo bomb, I am assured of this. I'm just worried her prices are going to go up when everyone realizes her stuff is the brand new hotness!

C

chefro420

about 5 weeks in with GN c99, all very vigorous healthy plants

C

chefro420

All of Dutchgrown plants smell like the originals i grew back in the day. many of the plants had the double serrated leaves too. Also I have a pineapple in there too!!:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts