What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fake Pineapple Express

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don´t know wtf is Pineapple Express (I watched the movie) but the pic used by g13 labs is one of my Spanish Blaze´s.They stole the pic and photoshopped and say it´s Pineapple Express FFS!
I have nothing to do with g13 labs I didnt even know that the seedbank existed until recently!
fuckin thieves! :cuss:

here´s my pic:
P1063243.jpg

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
thats a drag bro maybe ill send them some shots of there product lol... its some seriously nice herb but thats gay they stole the photo ><

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
She's a beauty ...i can see why they wanted to use it.......but come on one should ask first!!!

not surprised, all of g13 labs stuff is bullshit. they might have some high quality seeds on occasion, but it's all stolen and renamed for highest resale value. not.cool.

nice nug, i'm sorry that happen to you. :comfort:

peace,
sg

DRorganic

Veteran
yea but they are using o hole different strain then advertised . Pineapple Express should be a c99 or a c99 cross. what a bunch of ass holes . i do not think any one would want to order
seeds that yous those kind of practices .

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
yea but they are using o hole different strain then advertised . Pineapple Express should be a c99 or a c99 cross. what a bunch of ass holes . i do not think any one would want to order
seeds that yous those kind of practices .

Word. If there were a "Pineapple Express" it would be a select C99 cut.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Gorgeous lady there!

So...... a fake movie strain is being offered by a company using a photo they ripped off from someone else.

Didn't everyone get the clue to NOT order this strain.... when it showed up on the shelves in the first place? :D hehehehe I'll not be ordering from this company.... ever. Not that I intended to in the first place.

Thanks for the heads up and....
Stay Safe! :tree:

F_T_P!

Looks like they flipped the pic and took out the purple on the leaves.

Attachments

• FAKEpineapple-express.jpg
    FAKEpineapple-express.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 35

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I don´t know wtf is Pineapple Express (I watched the movie) but the pic used by g13 labs is one of my Spanish Blaze´s.They stole the pic and photoshopped and say it´s Pineapple Express FFS!
I have nothing to do with g13 labs I didnt even know that the seedbank existed until recently!
fuckin thieves! :cuss:

here´s my pic:
P1063243.jpg

shitty! people are always stealing my pics off of here and claiming that its there's. i want to know how to watermark as well......

greenhead

Veteran
Ok, now that is plain thievery, not to mention criminal behavior and fraud.

I have no problems with hating on a seed company when there is a legitimate reason to do so, and proof to back up the allegations.

:smokey:

Latest posts

Latest posts