What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is The best Pack of seeds you bought to date?

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
I want to know why and how did these packs of seeds become your holy grail, and is it still around for me to order them :):smokeit:

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SSH - Mr. Nice
shanti will have some back around if they're currently nowhere to be found....
my first grow indoors was with a special cut of this lady and i've wanted her back ever since.
currently rocking a couple different phenotypes out of the pack (20 seeds by the way) and i've only popped five so far....... 15 more rabbit holes to run down....
thank you shanti!

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Nice then Im happy because I just found a female of it about 20 sec ago :) yeeeee!!!!
mr.nice send me 20 seeds i had to toss 10 out the window and now I found a nice looking one dark green and beautiful.
hope i get the faster pheno 8-9 week
I also got 3 critical mass females that look amazing!!!
go mr.nice!

indifferent

Veteran
Hard to choose between Female Seeds Zamal x Neville's Haze and DJ Short Blueberry. I crossed the two and got the best plant I've ever grown, then lost the cut. Sod's bloody law!

C

Cinderella99

Seed stock that is actually fresh and viable!! Yeah, I am talking about you.

:thinking: Whaaaat?

Whiskey

Tango

Foxtrot

Just 1? CDD, Alpha, WW&SSH ($80 ea)

Recently? Golden Tiger ($75)

SSH, Mango, Nev, Nev&Mango...

C'mon, that's not a fair question!

S

Seismic

Best pack that I have bought and popped to date is DJ Short F13, though I still got tons of diff. packs to go through:smokeit: Not sure what I would do, if I no longer had my keeper mutant cut of f13.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Nicee!!! Im keeping 2 mutant mr.nice ssh and 2 sensi seeds nl#5x haze hoping that i find a female in those, my mutants grow wayyy slower than my other plants....

Overall, Sweet tooth#3 from SOL. In terms of value for money it'd be between Motarebel's G13/Blackwidow F4 ($30) and Mandala's Satori. AK-48 get's an honorable mention as Gypsy used to have them for $17 and that was some nice smoke...

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
There are lots of strains more potent, produce more and are easier to grow, but the wonderful effect of blueberry has to make it the best pack of seeds ive every bought. Smoking a joint makes me so damn happy i just want to skip everywhere i go. In fact, i think ill twist up one of the warm, happy, smiling joy filled numbers right this momment.

Highbreed, try blue apollo from Joey. Its a happy laughfest. cold chills happy

Thank you DJ short.

Really slow growing haze19xskunk I got from Nirvana. You guys are throwing the word mutant around and think it could have been one. Almost as strong as Humboldt kind but with no body high.

bens lab

Chemdog DD (rez chem d x SD) has been really hard to fault, it was cheap, cost me about £30, it's got great vegging vigor, flowers in 9-10 weeks, tastes wonderful, very potent, big yielder.

Nl x Blueberry was an excellent plant that I used to run many years ago with similar features.