What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Owls Production?

TeamZissou

I just looked at the places they ship USA isnt one. Do you think they put that up for safety reasons but if you order it they ship it to you?

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i havent tried it, i hope the stock they have is large im skint....old pink said it was his favourite afghan dom ever...

esben knows, he will enlighten us..........;)

i think voh will ship to the us, but wont advise it because you guys over there get shit confiscated...id look at skyflight as well....both heaven and skylight have placed in swiss ganja cups..

i hear if you buy the 25 packs some have 30 odd seeds in...makes me wanna splash out..

voh are trustworthy..

cornfield

anthropomorphic personification
ICMag Donor
in fackt i grow PT indoor and find one pheno ("sativa") to bee medium yielder even with extreme high temperature in box
:tiphat:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Too bad VOH doesn't ship to the US, I'd love to grow the PT outside. Heaven sounds sweet too. Real good pricing! Wow!

IqTyq

I found on my old HDD some indoor grown HEAVEN pictures from old cannabisworld. NOt my pictures !!

But we have also some experinces with this cultivar. pic.1 - Heaven male,pic.2 indoor Heaven female, pic.3 - outdoor Heaven . Very sweet indica with unique smell and taste and powerfull body stone.Great breeding material.

P

Paco

is there any reason the bay/boo doesn't carry their seeds?
Seems there is a lot of demand for what felix has to offer, but no easy way to get em.
I'd love to try out PT, one of the first strains that drew my interest.

C

coxswain

is there any reason the bay/boo doesn't carry their seeds?
Seems there is a lot of demand for what felix has to offer, but no easy way to get em.
I'd love to try out PT, one of the first strains that drew my interest.

:D

I'd gladly pay a visit to Switzerland to get those seeds. Their erdbeer, heaven,...

C

coxswain

I found on my old HDD some indoor grown HEAVEN pictures from old cannabisworld. NOt my pictures !!

But we have also some experinces with this cultivar. pic.1 - Heaven male,pic.2 indoor Heaven female, pic.3 - outdoor Heaven . Very sweet indica with unique smell and taste and powerfull body stone.Great breeding material.

Thank you for these pictures for future reference. Lovely.

Lump

WoW 3 first photos are awsome dude :)

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
as far as I know Owl does not do seeds anymore
last I heard he had shut up shop, I'd love to carry there strains
and I know Gypsy planned to visit with Felix but got a call saying he had issues so the trip was canceled
though this was a few years ago now and the circumstances may have changed
if anyone knows where we could get the Owl strains I would look at getting them
as I already stated I loved them and had great success with the Heaven

OP

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
if I could get Heaven seeds that I know are from Felix original stock I'd gladly make some F2's for Bay
but I don't want to work with seeds that I don't know the history of

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i have some heaven seeds stashed away,, and im growing some skyflight at the moment,,

maybe i should wait untill i can collect pollen before i start em,, i wish i'd bought more when i had the chance..

niesi

if I could get Heaven seeds that I know are from Felix original stock I'd gladly make some F2's for Bay
but I don't want to work with seeds that I don't know the history of

They sell them on the new vision of hemp seedshop, just google unitedseedbanks, than under owls siwss seeds..

peace'