What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what does this plant have? outdoor photo...

ramse

curling leaf... what is it due to?

picture.php

picture.php

while this other plant shows these symptoms ... I just did a neem oil treatment

I found some white fly and that's it ... no other parasite visible to the naked eye

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sorry for my bad english

T

Teddybrae

Curling leaf? plant needs a water, plant has been overfertilised ... can't comment on insects til a photo is up.

ramse

I see the photos only if I'm logged in... I copied URL from my album...

however

this is the plant, which shows the leaves curled upwards

Last edited:

ramse

this is the other plant attacked by some parasite? ... caterpillar?

Last edited:

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Yeah probably caterpillar. For the first pic, could be light pollution at night. Neighbours' or street lights. Or dried out soil.

ramse

Yeah probably caterpillar. For the first pic, could be light pollution at night. Neighbours' or street lights. Or dried out soil.

these caterpillars are slaughtering the plants ... 10 days ago the plants were healthy... just some white fly... I also treated them in advance with neem oil... but it does not seem to work with caterpillars...
pyrethrum?

no there is no light pollution. I can not understand what is due... the plant has been transplanted in the ground for about ten days, (before it was under neon t5, with a cycle of light equal to that outside)...maybe it just has to get used to the new environment, it shows some form of stress...

sorry for the bad english

ramse

the curled leaves indicated by the arrow in the photo, what are they due to?

I'm not able to make a precise diagnosis ... are they just the Caterpillar or is there any other problem?

Last edited: