What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

North Korea Making Rapid improvements

C

cooterbrown420

Wait a minute we were told North Korea was solved and no longer a threat

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/27/nor...rovements-to-nuclear-reactor-despite-tru.html

So maybe everyone with a brain was right about NK using trump for legitimization on the world stage. So let's recap U.S. got nothing NK got everything they wanted and even got trump to salute their general. So much winning I can't take it. Now let's sit back and watch as these trade wars send us into a bigly recession.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-tax-cuts-debt-20180626-story.html

Lets hear how this is Obama's fault.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/27/nor...rovements-to-nuclear-reactor-despite-tru.html

So maybe everyone with a brain was right about NK using trump for legitimization on the world stage. So let's recap U.S. got nothing NK got everything they wanted and even got trump to salute their general. So much winning I can't take it. Now let's sit back and watch as these trade wars send us into a bigly recession.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-tax-cuts-debt-20180626-story.html

okay, but let's eliminate some possible variables.

Are we sure they aren't building Disney NK???

Did Kim Jong Un understand the term 'happy ending'
applies to massage joints and fairy tales only???

Maybe trying to turn out some Class C fireworks
to help trump to celebrate the 4th of July???

anything's possible you know.......

vta

Veteran
From the report

Continued work at the Yongbyon facility should not be seen as having any relationship to North Korea’s pledge to denuclearize. The North’s nuclear cadre can be expected to proceed with business as usual until specific orders are issued from Pyongyang.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Its already started.

It's being converted to build a giant statue of their supreme ally.

Only a fool or reasonably logical person would assume otherwise.

We can believe either "leader" as much as you can trust a three year old child who wants something.

There are striking similarities between the two.

Self important egomaniacs who believe their own lies should clearly be in charge of WMDs.

Business as usual.

vta

Veteran
review_2x.png

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Freedom of speech must be suppressed.

Why can't we be more like North Korea??

little donny has threatened the media (as IF!!!) with wanting to cancel their licenses, of course he couldn't do it, and so until he can (never!), he's gonna have to deal with REAL NEWS REAL NEWS!!!

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-tax-cuts-debt-20180626-story.html

G `day CB

USA saved billions ...
No annual war games based on invading NK with the SK allies .

Friendlier relations with China by not having USA missiles and troops on their door step in SK .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
At best he can just not hold press conferences.

Which happens for various reasons I'm sure.

Trump's insecurities are well founded.

I love how much of an enemy the truth has become to him.

He's more entertaining than Dubya.

I'll hand him that.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At best he can just not hold press conferences.

Which happens for various reasons I'm sure.

Trump's insecurities are well founded.

I love how much of an enemy the truth has become to him.

He's more entertaining than Dubya.

I'll hand him that.

oh yeah!!! GWB be grinnin' ear to ear, tide has changed in the worst potus category.......

Cannavore

Veteran
Well even hell couldn't be any worse than under 8 years of Obammy. Obammy bent over and took it in the ass from every terrorist group and American hating country.

Even at it's worst nothing can be worse than that.

i love when people say random shit as if they know what theyre talking about

vta

Veteran
i love when random people talk down to others as if they are all knowing

iTarzan

How about we give NK a chance to see what they do and stop the spying and speculating. The left and the media are trying to sabotage this. They don't want Trump to be the one to do this.

The more they work against him the more things break Trump's way. Now he is going to get to appoint another supreme court justice. Ginsberg and Breyer should have retired when Obama was in office but they wanted to hang on too long. Trump will most likely get to replace them too. That will make 4 out of nine SCJ appointed by Trump. Maybe more because you never know when a health crisis can happen. Just appointing 4 will make him one of the most influential presidents in history. Add in North Korea, the border and whatever else happens and it is looking like greatest ever.

And he is doing this with the media, Hollywood and democrats being the greatest obstructionists of all time. If the news was real it wouldn't be so. But the news is fake. It is fake the way in which it is interpreted and fake in the way they don't report all the news that doesn't fit the anti Trump agenda.

The democrats and the fake news have had this all orchestrated since the beginning, just in case Trump won the outline of the plan was made. When he won it was fleshed out and put into action. Look how they keep coming out with new stuff as soon as the old stuff starts going Trump's way. He meets with NK and soon after the lawsuit on his birthday. He wins at the SC and the next day another lower court idiot judge, who knows it won't stick, rules they can't separate the kids. One thing after another just to keep him tied up and waste time until they think they can get rid of him.
They are not getting rid of him. Their actions are almost guaranteeing him another 4 years after this term.

Stop automatically fighting everything President Trump wants to do and start working together on solutions.

Starting with his victory this is like watching boxing and mma fights were the fighters that talk all the shit keep getting knocked out. It is very entertaining. So anti Trump people keep enjoying and posting your Trump cartoons and insults because what is happening in real life is eating you guys up. President Trump is taking names and kicking ass.

I can hardly wait for the grand finale. The icing on the political cake. The wall will be built. And when it is done Mexico will be paying for it by paying the upkeep on all the people who don't get across illegally anymore. Billions a year. A penny saved is a penny earned. The wall will turn a profit after a very short time.

his signature on the tax bill literally looks like a 5 year old scribbled across the page with a permanent marker. never really payed attention to it before.