What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GreenPoison/IceCool/SweetTai/WildRose

Kenny Kirkland

Hey guys how you doing? Hope all fine! Time for me to share sone of my sweetness.
All clones, 33 days 12/12, 400w HPS, 1.1m2 tent.

Sweet Tai (100%organic)
4f09Pral.jpg

Ice Cool (100%organic)
4bAZnjll.jpg

Green Poison (100%organic)
vNRaNCdl.jpg

Wild Rose (same supersoil, but with mineral supplementation)
NPJtkeel.jpg

And the tent looks like...

ba0faa79284e69e29922ad4f509f8e2e.jpg

Last edited:

Mohadib

Veteran
Good work, Kenny! Could you tell us some details on the plant's properties, especially the smells (and if you had the chance already: the tastes) you get from them? Thanks, buddy:tiphat:

Also, your pics are HUGE! They don't fit my screen at all! I have no idea what the issue is, but I thought you might wanna know it looks a little weird :)

Kenny Kirkland

Good work, Kenny! Could you tell us some details on the plant's properties, especially the smells (and if you had the chance already: the tastes) you get from them? Thanks, buddy:tiphat:

Also, your pics are HUGE! They don't fit my screen at all! I have no idea what the issue is, but I thought you might wanna know it looks a little weird :)

Hey bro, yes, before last forum update photos where automatically resized with the option of seeing full size with 1 click. No problem since imgur got this clever sufix syntax where the last letter of the file determine the size of it.

A little info from those phenos i got.

Green Poison: this one got that sweet green poison characteristic taste but with a little kinda blueberry since on it.

Ice cool: this pheno is more sweet and orange than my previous icecool which was a pure lemon diesel one.

Sweet Tai: this one is a sweet fruity but slinky one, prefer my previous one, that was less potent but with a really strange smell that i miss a lot lol.

Wild Rose: ultra potent low shielder 8 weeks sativa pheno. Taste/smell is like a wet day at forest. Don't know how to describe it in other way hahaha.

Mohadib

Veteran
Hey bro, yes, before last forum update photos where automatically resized with the option of seeing full size with 1 click. No problem since imgur got this clever sufix syntax where the last letter of the file determine the size of it.

A little info from those phenos i got.

Green Poison: this one got that sweet green poison characteristic taste but with a little kinda blueberry since on it.

Ice cool: this pheno is more sweet and orange than my previous icecool which was a pure lemon diesel one.

Sweet Tai: this one is a sweet fruity but slinky one, prefer my previous one, that was less potent but with a really strange smell that i miss a lot lol.

Wild Rose: ultra potent low shielder 8 weeks sativa pheno. Taste/smell is like a wet day at forest. Don't know how to describe it in other way hahaha.

Thanks, man, nice info!

Guess I have to pop some more Ice Cool beans to find me some nice orangy pheno. The one I'm currently running is 'the' lemon/diesel phneo. Superb smell and taste, though!

Oh, and what's that "sweet green poison characteristic taste", if I might ask? I've never tried any GP, so I have no clue what you're referring to:)

Kenny Kirkland

Thanks, man, nice info!

Guess I have to pop some more Ice Cool beans to find me some nice orangy pheno. The one I'm currently running is 'the' lemon/diesel phneo. Superb smell and taste, though!

Oh, and what's that "sweet green poison characteristic taste", if I might ask? I've never tried any GP, so I have no clue what you're referring to:)
Never found another thing that taste like green Poison. Pretty unique flavour. Grow it, no regrets for sure.

brookie

Hello Kenny nice looking plants ! Since they looked nice I looked at the top of the page and what did I see ? The sweet seeds banner lol ! So I thought well this is convenient, lets take a look ! Clicked on "green poison". Strain description- Indica. Hmmmmn. I wonder what is in this "Green Poison" ? They must have developed this one out of thin air ! How about tell us a little about the parents ! Too much to ask when today all you have to do is toss up a picture or two and let the computer people herd the sheep to your store hahaha! Maybe if they are honest about what the lineage is, the line will sell better !I know if I would have looked it up and it said "Green Crack X Durban Poison" I would have given it some consideration.

Last edited:

superx

Veteran
Your plants look beautiful Kenny, i agree on the GP in regards to taste it is quite unique indeed its quite a complex fruity taste with limy undertones i find, the 2 keepers i held back are worth there weight in gold one looks quite similar to your picture above the pistils turn very orange from the 6th week on wards and is ready to harvest 2-3days past the 9 weeks mark. Buds are rock solid, and the yield is excellent.. I am curious as to the flavors it puts out when organically grown.... Will tag along for this.

superx

Veteran
Hello Kenny nice looking plants ! Since they looked nice I looked at the top of the page and what did I see ? The sweet seeds banner lol ! So I thought well this is convenient, lets take a look ! Clicked on "green poison". Strain description- Indica. Hmmmmn. I wonder what is in this "Green Poison" ? They must have developed this one out of thin air ! How about tell us a little about the parents ! Too much to ask when today all you have to do is toss up a picture or two and let the computer people herd the sheep to your store hahaha!

The reason the sweet seeds banner is at the top is because its posted in the sweet seeds sub-forum, its what you do...:tiphat:

Kenny Kirkland

Thx guys, i would love to know the parentals of green poison but I don't lol. Must say that there's 1 pheno a little more yielder, with a touch of fruity orange background and a effect more balanced. This one is a heavy Indica.

Another of the clones from this pheno.
3cdef5622bf3b86751c27f33ddb62441.jpg

a915ba26266dcf7936f8b2593eeccf9a.jpg

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Excellent pictures Kenny, you are a great grower and also a very good photographer ;)

Stay sweet!
jaypp

Latest posts

Latest posts