What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black cherry soda growers?

Relentless

Veteran
I just acquired a couple clones of black cherry soda...
For the experienced growers, how does she stack up with elites and other purps?
Pros/cons?
Any information on what she likes and doesnt like, what the stretch is like, etc. would be greatly appreciated :tiphat:

L

LumpStatus

Ive read that the smell is astonishing but she is lacking in the power department...but the high is subjective to each personal taste. Hope you like her, pics ive seen she was gorgeous!

Highersolutions

Veteran
I'm running the BCS for the first time right now so I will let you know how it turns out. So far she seems pretty easy to take care of though...not too picky. I have some at 21 days in from 12/12 that are already stacking nicely and putting on some nice colors too. Check it...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I'm in.. i've been wanting this cutting for a while. And may have found an outlet! Looking forward to seeing what these do for you. :respect: SL

koolkush

Veteran
Black Cherry Soda 36 days in bloom. Smells like a cherry airhead with a lil skunkiness coming thru. Growing her in a Organic living soil mix recommended by CC And Gas!
Enjoy peace!
picture.php

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
picture.php

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
picture.php

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
picture.php

D

DJXXPLATINUM

beautiful....you know the lineage...i got some beans of it,,jus wondering if it is the same ..dj

koolkush

Veteran
beautiful....you know the lineage...i got some beans of it,,jus wondering if it is the same ..dj
I don't know the lineage either...This is the clone only cut, wasn't from seed. First time booming her. She has an amazing smell and is stacking nicely.

sirtween

WoW amazing color, i've plushberry and hope to find a keeper in the seed pack.
For the lineage is it a possible link with ak47cherry pheno?

Luxman

WoW amazing color, i've plushberry and hope to find a keeper in the seed pack.
For the lineage is it a possible link with ak47cherry pheno?

I have the med cut of cherry AK and don't really see the classic AK structure and leaves in my dispensary cut of Plushberry, for whatever that is worth. In my experience AK's pheno traits are fairly dominant. But who knows?

talktosamson

Veteran
Makeup of the Black Cherry Soda is as follows

Cherry Dannyboy x Black Russian or if your getting technical.....

Airborne G13 x C99 X Ortega x C99 x Blackberry x Cherry Ak47

YaaMon

Wasn't Dannyboy a strain that Subcool made?

As far as I've been told, the BCS has been around for a few decades, before Sub ever made any hybrids.

well, I don´t know much about theese new poly hybrids that have been going arround theese new generation of growers / breeders .... but I must say, BCS looks a LOT like certain fenos of PCK .....

talktosamson

Veteran
So I've been digging around and I think the lineage is unknown. I read in another forum subcool himself says that he has no idea what the patents are, just a clone only strain with amazing smell and taste

Justis

I actually just watched a. Weed nerd episode on you tube an sub answered a comment about we're to get seed of bcs. An his reply was there are none it's a clone only strain he got out of a garden as a cutting from a guy name phat Dave

YaaMon

Whatever she is she's far from stable, if you do some digging you can see someone released some S1's of her without testing them and most cats that picked em up had serious problems with hermies out of those S1's