What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where's my hover hands thread?

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
I posted this in the Toker's Den today around 4 PM eastern time.

No nudity and I didn't ask for any information from anyone.

If threads are to disappear or get moved, the original poster should at least get an automatic notification, preferably with what rule was broken. It would help stop people from getting their threads deleted constantly for not knowing what they're violating.

This is the first thread I've posted with zero questionable content that I've had deleted.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Breathe in, breathe out now relax ;) Check your posts, nothing was deleted ;) An automatic notice wold be nice, but the site isn't set up for that, I apologize.

goldenahms

If it can't be set up automatically a simple message from the mod who removed or moved it would be a great help. It would cut down on these threads when they can be informed quickly with a short message. I don't see this adding to the work load, more like alleviate it.

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
Ah! I was looking for my thread under "threads started by !!!" where of course it wouldn't be. Just saw it was merged into the super duper funny pic thread. deep in the thread.. where nobody will see it.

There's an add-on for vBulletin that will notify the thread author if a thread moves. "Thread Move Notification"

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
If it can't be set up automatically a simple message from the mod who removed or moved it would be a great help. It would cut down on these threads when they can be informed quickly with a short message. I don't see this adding to the work load, more like alleviate it.
Threads like this are rare compared to the large amount of posts/threads we move/merge/delete everyday so it would actually increase our workload quite a bit. We do leave people notices but not for every little thing we do

Things to do before asking us about it are check your post history for the post/thread you are looking for to see if it has been merged with another thread or moved to another forum, if you can't find it there go over to the TOU thread and see which rule might have been broken to get your post/thread removed. If you still can't see why it would be removed send a PM to an admin or super mod

Ah! I was looking for my thread under "threads started by !!!" where of course it wouldn't be.
You can find your posts by clicking on your name > find more posts by...
There is a button on your profile page and also under 'User Menu' at the top called 'my posts' as well