What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flower Pix News #6 Get it now!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't get the file... I don't want to sign up for anything. How can we get these files? Anyone? If you get them, let me know and I'll get them to the Admin and hopefully get the issues back up for download. Thanks, Syd! :)

Syd

ICMag Donor
You don't have to sign up. Just write the 3 letters code, click "download", wait for the 45sec.countdown, then click "free download" down the page.

P.S. If you still can't, I can upload it on another site like Rapidshare, Mediafire, Uploaded.to, etc. They're all similar. Or I can send it by email: they're just 7.7MB

Last edited:

BIGLg

Hey CC its me,Lou!!

Hey CC its me,Lou!!

Please try an get them back on ic.....

Going to court this week,wish me luck?
Always your buddy Lou.

Well as many before I look forward to being able to view these posts and they aren't yet available. Can't wait until probs are resolved - happy growing.

Peace.