You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Fiddynut's indoor jungle Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2018, 09:18 PM #2301
Fiddynut

Fiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really nice
Update and pics

Greetings friends.

I'm about to get out of town but I have time for a quick update first. The 4 red eye Jedi plants I've got in flower are doing pretty well. They are starting to drink a lot of water. So far they seem nice and healthy. I'm getting a lot of streach, especially on the two #2's in the back of the tent and I'm sure I'll be pushing the limits of the headroom in the tent again. I did a partial lollipoping a few days ago and will finish it next week. Here are a few pics of the girls.
Fiddynut is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2018, 09:47 PM #2302
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Fiddynuts, girls are look in good. Hope you have an awesome trip.
packerfan79 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2018, 01:25 AM #2303
Fiddynut

Fiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
Hey Fiddynuts, girls are look in good. Hope you have an awesome trip.
Thanks brother!

Old 07-13-2018, 04:28 AM #2304
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
fookin hell man, that sounds like a crazy time!
enjoy yourself and be safe, brother
/sounds like this isnt your first rodeo
one of the best "dates" i ever had when i was young was with the mrs and a bunch of blue meanies in a local canyon
how long did the plant take to flower?
if it isnt till late oct that you have to worry about, you should be fine for most indica/ hybrids
some cold up top is great, it brings out the cool colors and the plant is still able to finish
if you can, put some hay around the plants ir if you are being stealth some mulch, it will help insulate the soil
/it preserves water in the hot months and adds warmth in the cold
its when the plant freezes that you need to pull the plug
hope you enjoy your trip bruh, kick ass man and have fun
pop_rocks is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-15-2018, 11:42 PM #2305
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really nice
Nice green there Fiddy

Is that in straight ffhf or did you amend? Lollipop what lollipop? Looks pretty busy down there to me. I hope you're enjoying Co.
Rodehazrd is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2018, 08:00 PM #2306
al70

al70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant future
Great work fiddy, well done, you're cabin by the lake looks spectacular, i imagine it's a peaceful place to hang out, goodluck.

Old 07-16-2018, 10:09 PM #2307
Fiddynut

Good afternoon friends.

It's been a crazy few days with a lot of travel and exploration of the beautiful state of Colorado. We made it to Boulder Friday morning and immediately hit a couple dispensaries, a place called the farm and a place called the station. We grabbed a few grams of some diffrent kinds of bud and a bunch of prerolled joints. It was kind of cool to buy buds in a store with no worries about cops or anything. The buds were good but nothing super special. The shows were very diffrent from Friday to Saturday. Friday was pretty mellow, and they started allmost an hour late. They didn't open the gates untill 45 mil late Friday because they were having technical difficulties with sound check. The stadium was pretty full and we got in as soon as possable to get a spot right in front of the stage. Saturday's show was a completely diffrent beast. The place was packed full of heads and I Had a wonderful psychedelic experience with the MDA and the shrooms that I was eating. By far the best D&C show I've seen and the best time I've had at a show since I was a kid. The Boulder scene was really cool. There were a lot of people vending everything from shirts and cristals to beer and booze and food. Really couldn't have asked for more. I also got to shock out some of the Boulder area and a couple disc golf courses in the area. I can't wait to go back.

@pop_rocks. Hell yea pop, it was a great time brother! The shakedown street (vending area) was insane. Anything you needed to enhance your show was avalable there, I was offered so many drugs it was hard to not overdue it. I wasn't shore how hard to hit it at my age but it turned out to be a perfectly wonderful experience. Everyone we met and sat with were really cool. The collage atmosphere really accompanied the fans well. I use to love love taking some shrooms and going out into nature like you and your Mrs.

The plants are flowering pretty quick in the tent so I'm thinking the ones outside should be ok if the weather cooperates. It's defenatley a hybrid so we will see. I'd love to see some of those fall colors on the plants keeping my fingers crossed. Some ground cover is a great idea, and should help them dry a little slower too.

@Rodehazrd. Thanks brother. They are in 2/1 HF/OF which seems to be keeping them happy for now. I just took off the 4 lowest branches off and did a little clean up at the bottom, I'll be taking more off this week now that she has had time to show me her bud sights.

@al70. Thanks for the kind words brother! I'm really lucky to have the cabin to go to and it's really nice there, but I don't have a lot of time which makes it tough to go very often. Good luck to you as well my friend.

Old 07-17-2018, 02:31 AM #2308
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
it sounds like you had a great time, fiddy!
its been a while since we went big here but i think a lot of the trip is based on the environment you are in and how you feel inside
if you are super upbeat and ready for fun then anyplace can be a good place to trip, but you also need to be around cool people
it sounds like it was a great crowd on saturday
i remember the first time i went into a store and bought my weed like it was any other thing
the choices, being able to compare different kinds and walking out not feeling like i needed to hide what i was doing, it all felt so great
so lets have a smoke report,bruh
what were the strains you bought and how did you like them
growing your own you already smoke good, but its fun to try smoking different weed
i always like trying new stuff
pop_rocks is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2018, 02:43 AM #2309
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
Damn Fiddynuts, sounds like an epic trip/show. MDA is ecstasy? I am out of the loop, other than shrooms. Cool that you got to get out and check out Boulder, I hear good things. I could of told you the shop weed wouldn't hold a candle to what you grow. I hear it every time I serve a new customer. Shop weed sucks. I think the mass production just doesn't seem to be as good as hand crafted bud.
packerfan79 is online now Quote

Old 07-17-2018, 04:35 AM #2310
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really nice
I'm glad you made it back safe Fiddy.
I shopped at the farm in Boulder several years ago and liked all I got there, first taste of headband for me and some nice sativa samples too. I do think my own headband is somewhat sweeter. When regs stop small growers from bringing something in from the hills and selling to a dispensary really well done buds have to be found underground. The trend among younger folk seems to be oil in a vape or dabs. There may not be much market for kine buds in years to come.

Does anybody know how to get rosin in a vape? I think I want to make oil but the press seems better method.
PF79 you do that right?
Rodehazrd is offline Quote