Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Sports and recreation > NFL 2017

Thread Title Search
NFL 2017 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-13-2018, 09:51 AM #721
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond repute
I've met cats and dogs smarter than Corey and Trevor! But seriously.i had a skipperkey that was just so damn smart.best dogs ever.

LMAO at grunion! If you haven't seen that Beverly Hillbilly episode you need too! Fucking hilarious!
shithawk420 is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2018, 05:05 PM #722
Bababooey
Horse-toothed Jackass

Bababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to all
Who's corey and trevor, hawk?
Ah, the beverly hillbillies. A classic 70's sitcom, along with three's company. Wouldnt mind catching some of those old episodes on tv again. It's a wonder that some network hasnt tried remaking those shows...

No one deserves to get pistol whipped and robbed, but delicia cordon doesnt seem like a wholly innocent party. She apparently makes a habit out of staying in homes without paying rent, which is scumbaggy at best. She's an instagram 'model' and 'fashion designer', which means she likes to show off her surgically enhanced figure online, and she apparently likes relationships with athletes - she has 2 kids with marcus vick, michael's younger brother, plus i think an older kid she had when she was 18. Which is like, whatever, maybe she's a good mom, and what woman wouldnt like to have a professional athlete for a boyfriend? But at best she seems like a gold digger who's desperate to leach off her rich boyfriends when she can. I guess she had nowhere to live so that's why she stayed at lesean's house - if my choice was living in a homeless shelter or staying in a mansion, id probably do the same.
She'll probably end up suing mccoy over this attack, maybe she'll get a nice chunk of change from him, and then she can settle down and try to make her own way in life without trying to attach herself to whatever pro athlete stares at her boobies too long...

Dogs might be a bit different than other domesticated animals in that they have a natural affinity for humans. But supposedly pigs are just as smart or smarter than dogs, and the way we raise pigs (and cows and chickens) in this country for meat is inhumane at best. When you use industrial, mass production methods to the raising of meat animals, the feelings and emotions of the animals in question are not even a concern. And the 'blame' for that lies squarely with people like me, who love to buy the cheapest, most high quality meat they can...

No plans this weekend, although smoking out at the beach sounds wonderful. Just be lazy i guess...
Bababooey is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2018, 07:09 PM #723
Jellyfish
Invertebrata intoxica

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
They already revived the Beverly Hillbillies- they called it Roseanne. Trevor and Cory were two boneheads on Trailer Park Boys.
Jellyfish is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2018, 04:11 PM #724
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
/demands smokes
trailer park boys is a hilarious show if you haevnt seen it,baba'
its on netflicks and the early episodes are classic, start there and be ready to laugh your ass off
i love the beverly hillbillies and have the whole set on dvd, there were only three seasons made, but that was in the age of television where they would make like 18 shows in a season (im just guessing at the number but its a lot of episodes)
/its also funny you mention threes company, the mrs is crazy for that program
i think the chick is after the settlement tooand im sure they will reach an out of court deal
shady still has some years to make serious money in the nfl and dosent want this to get any worse
/im still keeping an eye out for gloria allred to get involved at some point
pigs are smart animals, but man are they tasty!
i agree that some of the farming/ranching practices in this country need to be modified and the trend is for more spacious enclosures
but to the farmers the animals are just livestock
they have a financial interest in keeping the animals safe and healthy, but not much more than that
i know when i was a kid visiting my grandparents, there were some animals you did not bond with because they were food animals
lazy sounds good brother and i hope you guys are having a great weekend
pop_rocks is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2018, 06:24 PM #725
Bababooey
Horse-toothed Jackass

Bababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to all
Ah, ive definitely heard of TPB but never got around to watching them. But it's a show made in canada, and a lot of their early episodes revolved around making money by growing and selling weed, which is why it's such a favorite with stoners (?). It's one of those shows that ill have to binge watch later on, like with mad men, sopranos, westworld, etc.

I think the standard # of tv episodes in a season was 22, but it's crazy that bev hillbillies only lasted 3 seasons; maybe it wasnt a very popular show at the time? But i guess the 70's were full of good quality shows (magnum pi, odd couple, three's company, etc) and there were less channels so more competition.
Three's company was like the 'friends' of its day, but i think when suzanne somers left the show it took a turn for the worse. I remember that much at least. No one does dumb blonde better than somers.

I liked the original roseanne back in the day, you didnt often see sitcoms about working class folks. Didnt watch any of the new roseanne episodes, and of course it got canceled after barr's infamous tweets. But i hear it's coming back now, with barr off the show? Sad. Whatever you think of her politics, she was at least pretty funny, although i heard she can be hard to work with.

Now delicia cordon is saying well maybe her attack didnt have anything to do with lesean. Maybe lesean's people privately offered her a large settlement if she makes this go away. It's kind of disgusting that people with money dont have to face consequences for violent crimes (if he was truly involved in setting her up) but that's the real world for you. Hopefully she takes this money and buys a small business and takes care of her kids and doesnt have to rely on any man to support her in the future.

Training camps open for rookies in the next 2 weeks, and the vets report a few days later. Preseason games should start soon after, where you might get a glimpse of the starters, although it's mostly 3rd and 4th stringers playing.

Someone mentioned kellen winslow having CTE; he's currently facing multiple charges of kidnapping and rape. The two female victims were 54 and 58, he's 34. At first i thought, ah kellen, you dirty dog you, you like them older women huh? Then i realized, ah shit, he allegedly raped and sodomized these women, that's not good.
He's also facing a count of rape from years ago, when he was 19 and the victim was 17. Not sure if he had brain damage when he was 19, although it's possible, but regardless it seems like he has an issue with utilizing his johnson at inappropriate times. No means no kellen!

Old 07-17-2018, 02:15 AM #726
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
" It's kind of disgusting that people with money dont have to face consequences for violent crimes (if he was truly involved in setting her up) but that's the real world for you. Hopefully she takes this money and buys a small business and takes care of her kids and doesnt have to rely on any man to support her in the future. "
this is one hot taek but i can also see the flip side and maybe he is the one being hosed
if lesean was guilty of this, she is getting what she wanted ($$$), but what about if he is not involved at all
it sucks that people who are successful have to guard against gold diggers and "friends" trying to black mail them
(laramy tunsil?)
i doubt she will do anything as smart as invest in her or her kids futures if she does see a dime
i imagine boob jobs and new handbags, a fresh new whip (car) shopping sprees and vacations will eat up anything she makes
/much like the lottery winner who is soon broke
i dont know this chick from eve, but something just dosent ring true with her story
lesean isnt the only one called shady in this story
/but who knows i could be all wrong
camp opens soon and it looks like le'veon bell is going to be franchised tagged again in pit
while i dont think he should get the money he is asking for, he is being underpaid (by market value)
i wonder if this will effect negotiations going forward and if he will be in the black and yellow next season

Old 07-17-2018, 02:37 AM #727
Jellyfish
Invertebrata intoxica

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
In other words, Football season can't get here too soon, eh pop_rocks?

Old 07-17-2018, 03:23 AM #728
pop_rocks

just passing time in the offseason, bruh, i like talking about football and stuff
plus like baba' said, it could effect his eligibility to play in 2019
/fwiw i like mccoy and think he is a great football player

Old 07-17-2018, 05:23 AM #729
Jellyfish
Invertebrata intoxica

There's lots of talk in Indianapolis.

Old 07-17-2018, 09:12 PM #730
Bababooey
Horse-toothed Jackass

She's already got the boob job, it looks like, but yeah you hope if she gets a mill or so from lesean she won't blow it on cars and clothes, she does have kids she needs to support, heck her oldest is almost college age.
It's sad when athletes get in conflict with family and friends over money. I think drew brees has gotten into it with his mom over money, same with kobe bryant. Elvis presley back in his day was generous to a fault, buying homes and cars for everybody close to him, which is why he had to keep working even when his health wasnt great.

I'm going to stay away from lesean in my fantasy drafts this year, unless he's still available in like the 4th rd or something. He could still get suspended if any breaking news comes out (the assailant gets arrested and fingers mccoy) plus that bills offense doesnt look great, he'll be facing a lot of 8 man boxes.

leveon bell is going to be paid almost a mill a game this year under the franchise tag, next highest paid RB is actually lesean at 6mill for the season. maybe bell will sign with the bills next year, to replace mccoy? Although he's great, not sure any team wants to pay him twice what the next highest paid RB makes. You look at guys like kareem hunt and alvin kamara, you can get great play from RB's for very cheap. It's sad that RB pay is lagging so far behind QB and WR pay, but times are a-changing.

The Boltman unofficial mascot for the former san diego chargers is auctioning his costume on ebay. The current bid is almost 70K, but hasnt yet met the reserve price. I guess some people have more money than sense, but half the proceeds will go to charity, so that's something...