What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all Admins/Mods and Members!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahh yes - that Christmas time of year has arrived yet again - so I would like to take the opportunity to thank all the Admins/Moderators and members of ICMAG for making it the place it is today.

During the life of this site we have already seen great changes in attitudes and laws towards cannabis - mostly for the better - and I hope this continues globally worldwide - so we don't have to worry about having anything to do with this plant - ever again.

There are still many people locked up in jail for cannabis out there - and I would like you all to spare a moment to think about them at Christmas - and if the plant is the way that you make your living - then I hope that continues into the new year and beyond.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Happy Christmas to everyone (or happy post-solstice festival, if you prefer)
I hope you all have a green and productive 2019 :tiphat:

TANO

🍒
Veteran
To all the World...

To all the World...

Merry Christmas to everyone

:xmastree: :smoweed: :xmastree:

3619837_0.jpg

St. Phatty

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !!

Thought I'd share one of my New Year's resolutions - to not let any bird or mammal drown in any water tank or Grow-Anything that I'm responsible for.

attachment.php

I've had that happen in years past. Not sure if this is perfect - it's a rake.

Just trying to give animals that fall in to the water, something that will hopefully help them crawl out.

Attachments

• IMG_20181224_085629_rake.jpg
    IMG_20181224_085629_rake.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 20

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas to all with a little Peace on Earth and Good Will toward fellow mankind thrown in ! :)

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Merry Christmas to all and to all a toasty night!

I wish everyone a great year, great health, and best vibes to you and yours!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
be happy & stay safe if you are traveling. watch out for idiots, and don't be one. hope Santa is good to all ...:tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahh yes - that Christmas time of year has arrived yet again - so I would like to take the opportunity to thank all the Admins/Moderators and members of ICMAG for making it the place it is today.

During the life of this site we have already seen great changes in attitudes and laws towards cannabis - mostly for the better - and I hope this continues globally worldwide - so we don't have to worry about having anything to do with this plant - ever again.

There are still many people locked up in jail for cannabis out there - and I would like you all to spare a moment to think about them at Christmas - and if the plant is the way that you make your living - then I hope that continues into the new year and beyond.

And a happy Christmas to you and yours too all the best boss.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts