What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Water Has A Memory

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Considering all of the changes it goes through that's amazing.

"I've been pissed out of Cleopatra sneezed out of George Washington and just got swallowed by Kanye.

"And I didn't forget a thing!"

Oh water, what will you impress us with next?

GoatCheese

Veteran
Check out videos/lectures about Viktor Schauberger and his discoveries regarding water.

John Keely and his motor/pump based on "water hammer effect" is also an interesting topic. There are claims that Keely was a fraudster but i don't think he was

djonkoman

Veteran
sounds like a load of pseudoscience...

already the claim ' water has memory' makes my bullshit-alarmbells go off. haven't watched the video yet(think I'm going to get stoned first, since I suspect it will be a pretty big load of bullshit, and I sometimes like to watch stuff like that pretty stoned so I can laugh about it, pseudoscience may be dangerous, but it's also very funny), but the description seems to confirm my suspicions, with claims that thoughts or emotions can influence water. don't even need to google that to know it's bullshit without scientific evidence.

googling the guy, I get this wikipedia page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernd_Kröplin
Kröplin studied Civil Engineering at the Technical University of Braunschweig in 1977 and received a PhD for a thesis on the elastoplastic stability of steel bridges.[1]
so not chemistry or biology, so he may have a dr. title, but it doesn't seem very relevant to his claims/'research' about water.
the water-thing is also listed there under 'non-academic work'

and here a link with some criticism of the idea of water memory(can't quickly find articles specifically about dr. kröplin, but googling on 'water memory' there are a lot of sciency blogs making fun of the idea, mostly in relation to homeopathy, which is ofcourse an easy target to make fun of seeing as how much bullshit it is) https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Water_memory

LadyGuru

This is literally the biggest load of bullshit I've ever seen in my life. For this to be true everything we know about the physical world would have to be wrong.

If you find this at all compelling you should *really* take a long hard look at how gullible you are.

https://inscientioveritas.org/water-memory-myth-that-wouldnt-die/

lol.

How about observing a particle? Quantum theory? Electrons not being observed act as a wave, however while being observed they act like a particle.

Lots of things we cant explain with science, nothing to do with gullibility.

beta

Veteran
lol.

How about observing a particle? Quantum theory? Electrons not being observed act as a wave, however while being observed they act like a particle.

Lots of things we cant explain with science, nothing to do with gullibility.

This is some next level stupidity here. Literally everything we know about particles, electrons, quantum theory, and everything else you mentioned is the result of science - Not some uneducated moron speculating about things he doesn't understand.

There is nothing accurate we can say about any of those things that didn't come from the scientific method. NOTHING. Period.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Google gerald pollack, he's an inspiring biologist imo.

Water does indeed have a memory. And inside your cells it exists as a quantum coherent gel because of the electromagnetic environment created by and inside living beings. Its called the fourth phase of water when in this state, its in between water and ice and is seriously important for actually understanding biology. The current cell biology model still relies on random brownian motion which is retarded..

Water can form quite large icosahedral structures within it that essentially trap electromagnetic frequencies within.

There has been a literal boat load of gold standard science proving that water has a memory, forms different size exclusion zones depending on the localised physics and acts completely differently depending on the electromagnetic state of what it is in. I dont use homeopathy but this is how it works through sensitisation on an ultra low level because the wavelength memory of the substance has been trapped within the structures that naturally form in water. And it does work, it takes almost nothing to fire off the immune system.

Water defies so many laws that affect other heavier and lighter molecules and life/DNA hugely abuses these amazing properties of water to live so long.

This is all tied in with a large movement of actual scientists, not the same old fucking fan boys, towards real science and not all this computer modelling speculation and data fudging that has been propping up the consensus nonsense like black holes, dark matter or the big bang which is all absolute bollocks, all of it invented with computers to prop up other bollocks science. The EU (electric universe) movement has profound levels of obvious common sense truth pouring out of it and is testable and verifiable unlike basically all of quantum physics.

Last edited:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
If water has memory so does everything else. Water isn't special. Humans think water is special because they require it to live, like oxygen. To the rest of the universe water and oxygen are highly toxic poisons. Nobody is even looking for life on this planet, because it's 80% toxic liquid and the atmosphere literally oxidizes anything in it.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Google gerald pollock, he's an inspiring biologist imo.

Water does indeed have a memory. And inside your cells it exists as a quantum coherent gel because of the electromagnetic environment created by and inside living beings. Its called the fourth phase of water when in this state, its in between water and ice and is seriously important for actually understanding biology. The current cell biology model still relies on random brownian motion which is retarded..

You're talking about medichlorians right?

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
^^lol its not bad symbolism for mitochondria and Qi energy flow through the body and at times of danger your body reacts faster than you possibly could be cognicent on a mental level. Essentially multicellular beings are still instructed by their DNA in their cells (through hormones, neurotransmitters, enzymes etc). The animal cell interestingly probably contains an alien symbiote organism, the mitochondria, but survival is not always whats best for your interest as the pilot of the ship but for all your cells and their desire to live or not..

Anuway water memory is just one of the many weird and wonderful reasons why life is always 70+% water..

Basically it forms some amazing structures within it which is to do with its bonding and cohesion and electromagnetic conductivity and just reacts to physics unique to where it is..

i mean just think about it, and im stoned so im not going to write an essay, but its made of Hydrogen and Oxygen which is the lightest element and another very light gas and yet when bonded together they have to be boiled to 100 C when some much heavier and more complex compounds have evaporated long ago.. it just is the reason for life but its waters ability to transmit and trap electromagnetic wavelengths as well as its solvent ability that is why its the medium of life.

So yeah medichlorians.. on a cellular level to me DNA really is 100,000 times more magical and wonderous than medichlorians.. its unreal..

Bacteria and viruses really manipulate this water memory like you wouldnt believe.. there are now tons of mind bliwing studies/research/experiments on all this..

Last edited:
G

GatorGumbo

So yeah medichlorians.. on a cellular level to me DNA really is 100,000 times more magical and wonderous than medichlorians.. its unreal..

Oh yea, I forgot that one time I ripped a star destroyer out of the sky and then got sunburn. The sunburn was way more impressive.

GoatCheese

Veteran
[FONT=&quot]Yea, the video posted by OP is full of pseudoscientific jargon like "water drops send messages to each other" ..or what ever. But it doesn't mean it's all BS. Now i didn't even watch the video now, cause i can't stand the "New Age-ish" jargon and i have watched it earlier.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Water is very reactive and so is oxygen in it, and as stated in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lost in a SOG's post water seems to be affected easily by anything with a charge and comes in contact with water. The molecular bond of water is also very easy to break and it also goes back together very easily. = check out slow-mo videos about WATER HAMMER (water cavitation)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Look at how water behaves on this video at 1:22-1:24 ...how the cavitation bubbles appear and disappear as the water moves in the pipe. One of the weirdest things i have seen![/FONT]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9UbzcanuDk

Dog Star

Veteran
From scientific angle of view a Biodynamic farming is also "esotherical bullshit.."

but in reality this type of agronomy showing us best growed crops and they get best
money on market for their organic products.. this are facts that worth in present
moment anywhere in World..

maybe esotherical is a good way then.. people anyway loosed spiritual inside self..

beta

Veteran
From scientific angle of view a Biodynamic farming is also "esotherical bullshit.."

but in reality this type of agronomy showing us best growed crops

That's one hell of a claim, I'm sure you have some evidence to go along with it?

As for 'biodynamic' selling for more, that only speaks to the gullibility of people. You can make a pretty penny selling tarot card readings too, doesn't mean they're anything other than fake-magical hand waving.