What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show us ya seed Stash 2018

B

bigganjabud

Pretty much everyone on here has seeds

Either a single pack or shed loads

So come on icmag show us your current seed stash

My list is quite long so I'm gonna catalog everything in a min

STAY blessed

One love

KiefTreeFarms

GreenMan
Platinum Cindy - 10
Chocolate Roadkill - 10
Shish99 - 10
Holy Smoke
Banana Sativa - 6 fem
Eskobar
Jalisco jaze - 20
HazeMan
Cocoa Puffs - 12
Gold Fish - 5
World of Seeds
Afghan Kush - 4
Columbian Gold - 4
Crockett Farms
Crockett’s Haze - 12
DNA
Cannalope Haze - 13
Chocolate Fondue - 5
Dr Greenthumb
G-13 - 7 fem
Reeferman
Black Willie - 11
Lambsbread - 11
Sour Diesel x Grapefruit - 11

The Boss(friend/private breeder)
Northern Lights x White Rhino - 23

KiefTreeFarms
Orange Space Kandy - 19
Berry Patch Skunk - 28
Lana Kane - 18
Blue Chz Bx project(currently Bx.5) ~200

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Everything I have is planted because I suck at cloning.
cry.gif

MrBungle

AgentPothead: I think that you just need to take the "I" out of it and let the plants (cuttings) do their thing.....lots of folk just leave their cuttings in water.. and change out the water every few days till they see roots.. maybe it is as simple as that for ya?

I've got a hodge podge collection of seeds I made, and some freebies from past orders...

The most interesting to me is the 10 mystery seeds I received from Nirvana a lil while back... thinking about popping the whole crew to see whats what :D

KiefTreeFarms

Everything I have is planted because I suck at cloning.View Image

Have you tried a cloner?
When I first started I tried every way I could just to know that I could various ways, but I would say 99% of the time it’s the easiest and in most cases effortless.
One other option is to use sponge plugs(soak first), slit in half add cloning gel or powder, slide over bare nodes on stem, wrap in foil and keep moist(open/check on),
when roots start to appear cut branch and transplant.
Just ideas

Siever

Veteran
Hey Kieftreefarms,

Are Reeferman & Dr Greenthumb good breeders? I hear mixed things about them.

As far as my seeds stash goes:

Tropical seeds:
Double Zamal
Old Congo
Ciskei

Cannabiogen:
Mango Biche
Ghana

Ace:
Purple Haze x Thai
Guawi
Orient Express

KiefTreeFarms

Hey Kieftreefarms,

Are Reeferman & Dr Greenthumb good breeders? I hear mixed things about them.

Here’s the only info I can help with at the moment.
I’ve seen some grows of the Dr’s work and looks very nice, but I’ve also heard stories of mutants. I popped 4 G13 : #1 is very compact and uniform looks healthy, the other 3 are larger by around 25% #2 went straight to alternating phyllotaxy , #3 was a whirled phyllotaxy(I pinched the top causing it to grow “normal” above that point, and #4 looks good just more vigorous than #1.
Reeferman has a past as many do, that’s a fact. I’m against the idea myself, but people buy music, books, cars, houses,........from people with different values whether past or present, evolved or not. I got past that either way ; I just want dank! His Willie Nelson is one of my favorite Sativa strains, Tasted a few others were good, He has a bunch of award winners and he breeds seeds for other vendors/breeders.

B

bigganjabud

Well after some madness on insta I seem to have more beans than I know what to do with at the min all the madness has paid off tho I've got super loads of the things!!

KiefTreeFarms

That’s always a good feeling!
So what kinda beans the suspense is killing!
I’m a self proclaimed amateur genetics nerd �� lol