What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

sleazyB

IMG_20231106_200624684.jpg

Arcata Trainwreck S1 from Cannaventure

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
My sweet 16a#3 "boy shorts" cut. Cross is a bunch of Mexican bag seeds I've been working for years. Chopping today... Looked like it was done and I don't think it's gonna get any better. According to calendar this took 64 days. Last time I went 70. Best I can do with my phone. I'll come back with a tripod later.

Attachments

• 20231120_143947.jpg
    20231120_143947.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
  • 20231120_143921.jpg
    20231120_143921.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
I think that is the frostiest bud thats ever graced this thread..

why thank you , thank you very much

at 37 degrees latitude , these were the last to finish

believe it or not , this was early October and out on the eastern high plains of Colorado , we get snow in October , sometimes September

all we did was shake the snow off the plants and then three days later harvested them

yes indeed , some strong medicine

here is some c99 we grew about 7 yrs ago

IMG_2658.jpeg

IMG_2626.jpeg

GainesvilleGreen

Been very curious about this. From seed? Is it Ethos? How are the terps?
It really nice, had one pheno was all og/chem and other pheno like the pic more jet fuel gelato.
All diesel with berries at the end.
My og/chem pheno reminded me a lot of our east coast strain Irene kush..
Love compound genetics, brother is doing his thing with respect

Last edited: