What's new

pre 04 warlock @56 days

S

sourpuss

Damn... fucking incredible weed.... qell trimmed it looks frosty as hell. Un trimmed below looks ok.
Bag appeal. 5 of 10.

Its a citrus spice with something really tasty in the background.... def telltale of its sativa heritage whatever it is I have no idea. Taste. 9 of 10. Unique and tasty.

Pumgent citrus shit smell. In a good way.smell. 7 of 10. Loud for sure.... slight shit smell... any true head would appreciate for sure. Little lower I guess cause shit is not high on most peoples smells they r looking for but again its unique.

Buzz is really nice sativa bright lights and rush.... heart beats imcrease.... zero couchlock. Intense 30 mins. With gentle fade away.... lovely herbs.... c99 og kush headband whatever floata ypur boat great. This is now my holy grail..... buzz of course is a 10 of 10.

picture.php

dannykarey

Great report man.........Looks pretty killer for untrimmed........def got a furry coat of trich's happening.

Let me know when these make it to seedbay for freebies, I'll be all over that for sure!!

Keep up the good work man.

Danny

S

sourpuss

Fyi it is a clone only... some crosses will be sent... ive been getting snagged recently tho.... hate to lose great beans like that....

DJXX

Veteran
cool pics...the Warslog is yummy...i have one buddy who loves go fast pot..DJXX

dannykarey

Crosses are cool man, looking for something diff to be honest........It's always kush this or that, something diff and unique is most welcome........Not that kush is bad, just kinda like a little variety.

Sorry to hear about the issues........hope they get sorted.

Danny

S

sourpuss

Danny..... just looked at your threads..... u got skills buddy..... seem like a cool dude too. I got some new crosses with the warl9ck.... I see your a chimera fan... same here.... interested in some warlock x fighting buddah???? Lemme know... send me a pm.... tuition is a bitch....

Djxx loving the warlsog show bud.... mine r popping off right now.... good vibes homies!

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
I had the pleasure of growing the warlock about 10 yrs ago. Unfortunately, I was still learning to grow. I want to see what I can do with her now. She was special. As a bonus, She was incredibly easy to trim. I would be interested in seeds. Your crosses sound interesting.Do let us know when they will be available.

smokehog

I smoked the warlock, last time in spain and it put me and girlfriend on our arses, it so much helped with my nerve pain. It made my eyes burn and was fruity as hell.

Gifstah

Been smoking organic pre 04 warlock for the past 3 months now, the taste never gets old, the taste and smell are so strong.
Not getting any citrus but some kind of *very* sweet skunky scent, also with a slight shit smell in the undertones.. Your description of the high is spot on for this stuff too.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hate to sound like an ass but what is the significance of pre 04 in this case? Anyway looks tasty!

RetroGrow

Veteran
Warlock one of my favorite strains. Remember buying it @ the Bluebird in the Dam in 96 I believe. It was the year they took a third place @ the cup. One of the best tasting strains, and a really nice head, with no raciness, but an up head, great for skiing, skating, surfing, etc. Made a bunch of crosses with it, crossing with White Widow and Cheese, however, I still prefer the Warlock to any of the crosses I made with it. It's uniqueness is it's strength. Smooth and tasty smoke. Mild and spicy smell. Great daytime herb.

S

sourpuss

Yeah all I know is its over 10 years old. Great weed. Not sure if its the same as what serious carries. So I wanted to distinguish is all.... no thats a valid question... all good...

S

sourpuss

Main trait of this weed is this crazy mind lube where concentration is hard and doing anything mental ends up somewhere else.... Not for work... Cured it's got some amazing flavour.

Latest posts

Latest posts