What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marijuana May Shrink Brain Tumors Associated with Aggressive Cancer

VirginHarvester

Veteran
How do they deliver the THC to the tumor? I didn't catch that.

I've always thought if I had colon cancer, for example, I'd want my doctor- although I realize he/she wouldn't likely do it- to somehow inject the area with something like Tetra Labs Pure Gold. Sounds crazy but I've had this notion it would help.

dddaver

Veteran
How do they deliver the THC to the tumor? I didn't catch that.

I've always thought if I had colon cancer, for example, I'd want my doctor- although I realize he/she wouldn't likely do it- to somehow inject the area with something like Tetra Labs Pure Gold. Sounds crazy but I've had this notion it would help.

Only trying to be a little crass and sarcastic, no offense, but I think you could
get RSO suppositories and shove them up your ass yourself. Or you could ask, and pay, to have some quack shove something up your ass.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
but I think you could
get RSO suppositories and shove them up your ass yourself. Or you could ask, and pay, to have some quack shove something up your ass.
My thinking is to inject tumor, which I could not do on my own. A suppository would be topical and maybe ineffective. Plus, in the case of colon cancer it could be too far for the medicine to reach with suppository.

jd4083

Veteran
Not to downplay the potential significance of this article or what it indicates, but does anybody have a link to the original source material (i.e. the research article that they said they published) handy? I ask because the articles linked in this thread don't really tell us anything of substance and are not supported by any sort of factual information, just a lot of "Dr. Liu said so and so." Usually a legitimate article would have a direct link to the published research article in a scientific magazine.