What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MRS. DJXX RIP

DJXX

Veteran
My wife passed away yesterday afternoon from a massive heart attack...she was 56 and had copd, asthma and many complications...i just can't stop crying...we were married 19 years and i miss her so much....i love you Roni...i know you are at peace now...please go hug your other half and think of me...DJXX

dj.scotfree

Sad news DJ.. I'm thinking of ya brother.. Her light will shine on.. But I know she will be missed.. If ya need anything don't hesitate.. shoot me a pm.. Love & Light~ DJSF

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Sorry for your loss, it never get's easier loosing a loved one. Remember you have an amazing community at your fingertips for support. We love you!! Keep your chin up. SL

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very sorry to hear about this, DJXX. Know that our thoughts are with you.

Relentless

Veteran
man.. very sorry to hear this.. So sorry for your loss.. will say a prayer for you bud.. stay strong and keep ur chin up, thats what she wouldve wanted.

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Sorry for you loss brotherman!! Im sending all the positive vibes from the cosmos bro. My heart hurts to hear the news brother i really hope you stay strong (I know you will). Its a shame such a good soul was taken but you know shes in a better place. If theres anything you need brother im just a holla away. Be easy bro and keep you head up. even tho shes not there in body she will always be there in Mind and Soul.

much love brother as i said im just a holla away even if its to talk.

Jah Bless brother
much love and respect

E.C. Haze

d420

Geez bro.. I am so sorry to hear that.. It must be a terribly difficult time for you.. If there is anything I can do, I am here..

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So very sorry for your loss, my heart aches reading this.
I will say a prayer and keep good thoughts for you.

ambertrich

Veteran
So sorry to hear this DJ, my most sincere and heartfelt condolences to you and yours. Losing your life partner has to be one of the toughest blows to absorb. Let yourself grieve for this loss. I think you can see that the IC community will be here for you in any way you may need support.

You are a good egg, DJ. Hang in there, bro.
:ying: