What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SKYWALKER OG KUSH

HOVAH2.0

On my nightly workout session thur streets of SF I pass a group on the side walk in a smoking session. The smell coming from the group was something I've never smelled before and couldn't ID?.. I turn around and ask the group for the name of the herb theyre smoking,..SKYWALKER OG... I asked for a sample and pass him 5 bones, he gives me 3 grams(Pic) What a deal! Never was a fan of OG kush but SWOG is something special.. cheers

Visual- electric dark green wt intermingled sprinkles of diamond suger

Smell- Sandy woody and cherry orange sWeetness

Taste- tangerine orange cherry cough drops

Aftertaste- inhale is cherry tangerine , the exhale is all OGkush hence the name. I can taste the OG in it on every exhale, at first i didnt think it was OG, now im positive.

High- Ive been looking for a good smoke without getting F#cked Up. This is not a dayender like GSC ( overrated IMHO), SWOG is nice and mellow. A high quality high wt a bit of body.. SWOG is my new Favorite smoke but dont get me wrong if taken in too much it will DO YOU!

Attachments

• 20DEC 040.jpg
    20DEC 040.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 20DEC 046.jpg
    20DEC 046.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 20DEC 043.jpg
    20DEC 043.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 17

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Does any one have an idea on a good seed form for the skywalker cut? Dna/Rp is all i can think of,which is very main stream.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I new there was another one I couldn't think of,Rare Dankness 501st og.

This is a one to try:)

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
They made it avaliable afiak only official seed source, good smoke, just like HOVAH2.0 reviewed. Mazar x BB really brings out the sweet tang

Try Rug Burn too :p

Ph-patrol

Veteran
They made it avaliable afiak only official seed source, good smoke, just like HOVAH2.0 reviewed. Mazar x BB really brings out the sweet tang

Hey QR
I have not run any of RD gear because I'm a newer grower ,But now I'm getting the lie of the land and have had success . I'm forming some opinions.
My opinion is RD has a killer lineup Scott's og,rugburn,And gth# just to name a few.RD will put me in the poor house with there catalog of seeds. Thanks

Come on feel the noise :rtfo:

I new there was another one I couldn't think of,Rare Dankness 501st og.

This is a one to try:)

here is my keeper 501st og 50 days flower this girl has it all skywalker taste, smell, trich'd out, yields rock hard buds from top to bottom,no larf on this girl, i recomend this strain to any one it clones well and is a breeze to grow and you will find several keepers to choose from

Attachments

• 501st og.jpg
    501st og.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 18

Ph-patrol

Veteran
here is my keeper 501st og 50 days flower this girl has it all skywalker taste, smell, trich'd out, yields rock hard buds from top to bottom,no larf on this girl, i recomend this strain to any one it clones well and is a breeze to grow and you will find several keepers to choose from

Wow completely stunning specimen of 501st.Please let me know if you get a smoke report together.im getting hooked on this one .501st tends to fly of the shelves fast.

Looking diamond in crusted dude

i will be making S1's of the keeper and i have 3 pungent males to work some F2's i want to find out what phenotypes this strain holds, got to be a ton of variation to play with. fun fun fun

i know there are different skywalkers going around the one to have and the original one doesn't have mazarxbb it is pure sativa leaning og
people later crossed the dp version with og. i highly doubt that the skywalker og that rd uses has any mazar x bb. what i am running is pure og funk" chemmy, piney, fuel, lemon menthol"

Ph-patrol

Veteran
i know there are different skywalkers going around the one to have and the original one doesn't have mazarxbb it is pure sativa leaning og
people later crossed the dp version with og. i highly doubt that the skywalker og that rd uses has any mazar x bb. what i am running is pure og funk" chemmy, piney, fuel, lemon menthol"

Is what your running a clone?

flyer81

I have a skywalker and also a skywalker OG that I am growing from seed. Both of them have been very very slow growers in my indoor environment. I started the seeds back in July and I am just starting to get my first clones going of of them. Seeds were popped from Reserva Privada packs I purchased from a shop up in BC. I have not had much luck with cloning. I think it took 3-4 weeks in the cloner to get a clone with viable roots for both of these strains.

That being said it is winter and everything is slower with the lower temps... Just put my first one into flower this past week and I have 4 more clones that are currently in veg for a few more weeks before I flip them.

These are only my 2nd and 3rd strains and the first ones Ive popped from seeds. I started with a blue dream strain a friend provided me and that grows prodigiously in the indoor environment compared to these two strains. Ill know in 10 weeks how good the smoke is.

Latest posts

Latest posts