What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi's infamous Jack Herer??

Team Microbe

Veteran
The list price says $250, but this is said to be the original Jack Herer.

Has anyone tried these seeds out? Debating if they're worth the money...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I doubt it.

They only have ever showed the one pic of it. I don't believe this was ever a worked strain, more like a freak pheno in a batch of seeds that is not going to be found in a regular pack of seeds.

Welcome to the seed biz.

Team Microbe

Veteran
I doubt it.

They only have ever showed the one pic of it. I don't believe this was ever a worked strain, more like a freak pheno in a batch of seeds that is not going to be found in a regular pack of seeds.

Welcome to the seed biz.

No I'm talking about Jack Herer, the original seeds put out by Sensi. There's 7 dif pheno's, 6 sativa and 1 indica. They're all fire I bet...

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
alot of fans of s@nnies jack, could buy alot for 250

and a reason not to blow 250 on sensi
picture.php

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Check out Karma Genetics.
He has Karmas Jack for 70$. And 3-4 other crosses using his Jack Herrer#22 male.
You can get them all for the same price as 1 pack of Sensi...
I bet there are tons of keeper phenos there.

Team Microbe

Veteran
Check out Karma Genetics.
He has Karmas Jack for 70$. And 3-4 other crosses using his Jack Herrer#22 male.
You can get them all for the same price as 1 pack of Sensi...
I bet there are tons of keeper phenos there.

ooo I like they're Jack Cheddar... I'll keep that in mind! How close is the Jack Herer #22 to the original?

Karma has worked that Jack for along time. One of the best Jack Herer reps your gonna get. I maybe wrong be i think that was his first baby before happy bro.
San-nie (guess i cant say that here?) would be worth a try too. Oh and if you find the right JH pheno, you'll know what all the hype is about. OG what? hahaha

bigherb

Veteran
Raco

Sup brother

I love wen u bust out the old Cw/Og post , wish others saved more an wish you had more on haze lol. Damn I think this is a first I've seen aside from Nevil . Shit how come you didn't put this out wen we had that convo 2/3 yrs ago that SSH/JH/Diesel thread got deep here n MNS

I thought Nev was buggin considering my experiences ,an his mention of other strains comin from his genetics . I couldnt imagine diesel comin out of JH parents ,IME with SK/Hz Jh Nl Haze I'd never think it possible

Old sayin goes never say never

1luvbigherb

Cannavore

Veteran
Yup you can get 60 Jack beans from <<TOU>> for that price lol.

Last edited by a moderator: