What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Potent, Mold resistant strain for Northern growers?

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
45 degrees is up there im at 43 north east and ive seen falls where sep 23 to oct 14 can be nasty rainy and frost advisory but some years fine up till oct 14 suck cutting down early

St. Phatty

What breeder? When does it finish, what latitude?

The original came from HSO or Emerald.

at 42 degrees North.

Actually, it was a cross with a Blue Widow cross.

Started flowering about August 1, finished somewhere between October 1 and October 15. I prefer to let it go longer.

Nup

I can second bangi hazem tried it this summer - ;ate october harvest and tough as can be.

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i like mine Dubble Blanche
i put few in gueillia each year here in the netherlands .
they are one of the LBH,s strains that are Potent, Mold resistant and harvest first weeks of september great for us nordic growers

picture.php

https://www.labuenahierba.com/
picture.php

picture.php

https://www.labuenahierba.com/

Peace LBH

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Swazi Gold and Nirvana's Original Glue. Zero mold after a hot humid fall. Harvested well after 3rd hard frost. Swazi came in after the 1st snow. Fan leaves were worse for wear, but the buds tightened right up perfectly.

Rodehazrd

I'm in the Bangi Haze camp myself I'm at 38 and she finished in mid September. I grew 6 girls from seed in a cold wet fall and only one pheno had a few specks of white mold. I'm going back outside again with a clone from my best one this year. She gave 12 oz of dried bud in a 30 gallon tote. Other farmers here lost most all to the PM running mostly indica strains. One guy ran the Liberty Haze from Barneys and also did well. You can believe Dubi when he says high mushroom resistance.:tiphat:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Where are you?
Sometimes rot can be avoided by getting things down earlier. Other times, just forget indoor looking buds as they don't air well enough. Perhaps the cause of the rot can be identified, or preventative measures taken. Or all four.

Different latitudes allow for different plants, so I really can't answer yet

Sign

Anyone have any mold resistant Indicas they'd recommend? Botrytis is a big problem for me.
I had mazar i Sharif(RSC) outside last year and it was rainy cold and overcast all the way until the bitter end. They survived temps below 15f, how much below I'm not certain even though I was trying to catch the killing temp as I purposely left part of the plants there to see. No mold in any case to answer question. Solid weeks of cold drizzly rain too.

'Boogieman'

DP Durban Poison is mold resistant and yields great. I run a couple every year and the smoke is decent in my opinion.