What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My organic collection of nuggetry

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
THanks Lester :) gonna be adding more and more pics as time goes on soooo stay tuned for more organic goodness! :yay: Stagger

Oh yah, here's a shot of my SLH dried, just a single photo... but it's TASTY lookin!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks Rusty! I'll be dusting my SLH c ut with some swt #4 pollen a little further down the road. Should be a nice and sugary experience! :tiphat: Stagger

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That SLH looks ridiculous and sugary lemony sweet for sure :canabis:

Much love stagger you are a hell of a good grower man! :respect:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
awwww shucks! THanks SOTF! :biggrin: I wish you could taste it.... oh my deer lord, it's just fantastic! Mayb someday eh?? Peace, love, and thanks for the kind words! STagger

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks rusty!! Sorry for not replying sooner, i've been busy building a new 4000W room ;) It's going to be nice and frosty in their!! :woohoo: Here's a list of the strains I will be growing in the new room.

-Sweet Tooth #4 IBL
-Killing Fields
-Super Lime
-Casey's Dream
-Durban Poison
-Diesel Wreck-ALWAYS-
-Casey's Queen
-Casey Jones
-Grape

Peace and love, Stagger ;)

Last edited:
I've read to page 9 so far. Very nice plants, Stagger. Not that I think you need any suggestions, but here is one that you might benefit from: start the plants in the little .5L Air Pots. This creates an air-pruned root system from the beginning - no root-boundness ever. You can dunk the whole pot in the solution - they love it.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I've read to page 9 so far. Very nice plants, Stagger. Not that I think you need any suggestions, but here is one that you might benefit from: start the plants in the little .5L Air Pots. This creates an air-pruned root system from the beginning - no root-boundness ever. You can dunk the whole pot in the solution - they love it.

... that makes sense acually, never thought of it before! Thanks for the info, i'll have to try that. ;) Stagger:tiphat:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
the new 4000W room.

the new 4000W room.

hello all! i just got my ladies into my new room wich is 90% complete or so... you know how it is, constant tweaking and touch ups and what not ;) bUT all in all, i'm very very happy with my new room, still got some light leaks to deal with, but that will be figured out before flowering next week. I'm only currently running the 2000w's right now, but the others will be flipped on in due time :) Thanks for all the love, and encouragement everyone :yay: Peace and love, Stagger

:dance013::ying::jump:

B

B. Self Reliant

Lookin' great. Killer strain lineup too!

With your air-cooled hoods how many BTU do you need to cool off that 4K? What are your ambient temps roughly?

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks B! Not to sure actually how many BTU's it takes. the night time temps around here are dropping to the 40's and I have one 8in Eliscent drawing fresh cold air from outside the room and in the evening it stay's at around 75 with 2000w's going, when the other two go on I recon i'll have to kick on the a/c.... but it's only going to start getting cooler and cooler so maybe not! Thanks for the kind words B Self Reliant! Stagger

Latest posts

Latest posts