What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plants self-regulate uptake of ions; they control it, not us, unless we overdo ferts

OsWiZzLe

Mistress is in the dark on this subject....Simple Green Tea and Alfa Spourts are whack......

If you dont know...now you know....go use the product for yourself and speak from Exp instead of out your ass \

I already know all the specs to how they make this Mistress...lets see if u can do the same...heres a nice lil head start for you :tiphat:

UltraBoost(TM) is the first methanol-based plant growth stimulant for home garden use. Now with triacontanol, a natural plant growth stimulant, UltraBoost(TM) speeds the process of photosynthesis, speeds fertilizer intake and uptake, and makes plants grow stronger and healthier, with a new vitality. New growth is often visible overnight! UltraBoost(TM) is safe for use on all plants, both indoors and out. The nutrients in the formula are absorbed quickly by the plant through its leaves and stems. Plants are then able to make better use of the available light, resulting in greener, stronger foliage, and reducing "legginess" in low-light situations. The unique formula ensures that the methanol does not burn the foliage or any other parts of the plant and that the product can be used in moderate ambient temperatures. Plants treated with UltraBoost(TM) have more and larger flowers and fruit, but the product does not affect internodal spacing of leaves, flower color, or flower form. UltraBoost(TM) does not change the structure of the plant, it only improves its performance. UltraBoost(TM) permanently, or at least seasonally, increases plant metabolism. It energizes severely winter-damaged plants so they can more easily recover, and often means the difference between a dead plant and one well on its way to recovery. Damaged plants are often as large and vigorous as they were before winter by season's end. In spring, it wakens sleeping bud eyes and promotes strong, fast growth. New growth is larger, stronger, healthier, and flowers are larger. Dosage: Ready to use. Spray daily on all parts of winter damaged plants or on the new growing tips of established plants.

LOL @ 1 microgram = 1,000 milligrams. That's like saying 1 milligram equals 1000 grams. ??? That must have been a typo. Even wiki has it right.
in the metric system, a microgram (µg , mcg or sometimes ug) is a unit of mass equal to 1/1,000,000 of a gram (1 × 10–6), or 1/1000 of a milligram. It is one of the smallest units of mass (or weight) commonly used.

This is metric, it is supposed to be common sense. What's up mistress? I don't know much about these chemicals, but 1 microgram of anything sounds like not much at all.

*mistress*

Veteran
1mg/l = 1ppm

there are 1,000,000 (1 million) parts in 1 liter of water.

1 gram (weight) = 1,000 milligrams and

1 liter of water weighs 1,000 grams;

therefore,

1 liter of water = 1,000,000 milligrams (1,000 x 1,000)

so,

1 milligram in one liter of water = 1 milligram per liter or
one part in a million parts

there are 1,000 micrograms (ug) in 1 milligram.

1 gram=1000 milligrams=1 mL or cc
1000 micrograms=1 uL (microliter)
1 milligram/Liter=1 ppm (part per million)
1 microgram/Liter=1 ppb (part per billion)

Last edited:

OsWiZzLe

Mistress you still make ZERO sense..... Its obvious you've never used the stuff and have no clue on how to :blowbubbles:

Your wayyyyyyyyyyy off on your numbers ..... Read up more on PGR's seems like you have alot to still learn Maam :tiphat:

*mistress*

Veteran
1 part in 10 million (see above) is 1 part in 10 liters of water, or 2.5+ gallons of water....

Last edited:

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
LOL @ 1 microgram = 1,000 milligrams. That's like saying 1 milligram equals 1000 grams. ??? That must have been a typo. Even wiki has it right.

This is metric, it is supposed to be common sense. What's up mistress? I don't know much about these chemicals, but 1 microgram of anything sounds like not much at all.

i didnt follow this particular argument, (and would prefer not to side with mistress) and but 1,000,000 μg does equal 1 gram.

1000μg = 1milligram.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_micrograms_are_in_one_gram

Mistress rarely uses the correct connotation, often substituting zero for the letter O, and in this case a u for μ (mu) (which is actually generally acceptable; zero of oxygen, not so much)

i didnt follow this particular argument, (and would prefer not to side with mistress) and but 1,000,000 μg does equal 1 gram.

Way to call her out for connotation while at the same time using "and but" to add confusion to a simple definition.

Your statement is true (minus the "but"), as is the wiki quote i posted. not sure what you are going on about...

thousand micrograms equal a milligram. thousand milligrams equal a gram. so yes, one million micrograms equal a gram, 1,000 x 1,000. pretty simple, and again, i assume it was a typo from the miztress.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
so what your trying to say is, you were wrong and she was correct?
LOL @ 1 microgram = 1,000 milligrams. That's like saying 1 milligram equals 1000 grams. ??? That must have been a typo.
You took time out to call someone out, when in fact you were the one that was wrong.

You might not rate it as 'helpful' but the truth is the truth.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
you got me, im an asshole and incorrect. I read what you typed, then i read this mess:

1,000 mgs ='s 1 gram
1 mg ='s 1,000 ugs
[worst connotation ever] my head was spinning

I'll stop putting paint chips in my diet.